💞

Present day:

I came back home to find my love lost in some thoughts... Assalamualaikum ShazZ! Lost again in my love I winked at her.

Walekumassalam my Shaan! Any girl will be lost if she gets a hubby like you 😍

Ahaan! So much of buttering now then... What's left for breakfast? I teased her.

"Whatever you wish to have dear", she smiled.

To surprise her I took her hand and slipped a ring ..."So beautiful Ma Sha Allah! Is there anything special today? I mean this isn't my b'day?? "

"Yes dear.. Its a very special day for me as today was the day I met you and you showed me how I was moving on the wrong way"  saying this I kissed her knuckles.

She was having few tears in her eyes... Oh no my ShazZ! I can't see tears in your eyes...though they are of happiness". I said and wiped them.

To celebrate our day we went to orphanage to distribute sweets and gifts among innocent kids. and as it was weekend mom and dad accompanied us.
Soon it was time for asar salah... We heard azaan and I called dad to come with me to masjid . Before coming to me he was smiling and said something to mom whilst looking at me.

Alhamdulillah! Mehnaz I am so glad to see our son being so close to his lord. How was he a year earlier and how he is now... When we use to call him for prayers he use to ignore us and now he is the one who is calling us😊

"Haan ji... We got our son back because of shaziya.. She got him back on track... It was HER FAITH THAT CHANGED HIM"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"The  best love is when you find someone who makes your imaan rise, who makes you more pious and who helps you in dunya because that person wants to meet you again in jannah"

May Allah bless everyone with a loving and righteous spouse. Aameen!

Fe'amanillah!