37. La Rosa Disprezzata

PAST (Marco POV at age 22)

God, she was so beautiful. She was all I'd ever wanted. Her whole being was the reason for mine. I watched from my position at the counter as the water from the shower head slid across her tan body. The glass was fogged, but not enough for me to not notice the outline of her hips.

The water turned off and I snapped back to reality, the images I'd started playing in my head dissipating. Her figure walked towards the glass door and stepped out. I bit my lip as we made eye contact and I winked at her.

"Mi stavi guardando, amore," she giggled. (T: were you watching me, love?) My hand found itself at the back of my head as a shy smile spread across my face. She wiped herself off and walked to me. Her hands pressed firmly against my chest, the fabric of my white shirt separating the warmth of her hands from my skin.

"Hmm," she asked. I chuckled and shrugged.

"Può essere," I said. (T: maybe.) She smiled and pressed her naked chest against mine. The feeling of her erect, hazel toned nipples caused an eager shift in my pants. She reached behind me and grabbed her lotion.

Her slow, tantalizing motions as she applied it were meant to tease me. I groaned as I watched her pass her hand across her smooth pussy. She let her hand linger there before beginning to rub small circles on her clit. I grabbed her hand.

Her gorgeous green eyes looked up at me. We stared at each other, enjoying each other's gaze. The love and admiration in her eyes was overcome by pure desire when I gripped her long black hair. I pulled her head back and teased our lips. I hovered over hers, smiling as she tried to lean in for a kiss.

"Rosalie, you haven't given me an answer," I whispered as I placed her fingers in my mouth. She let out a soft moan.

"Marco," she let out. She didn't take her eyes off my lips as I gave her sweet fingers a bite. "I haven't decided yet." I let her fingers go and she pouted.

"It's been two months, tesoro. What more do I need to do to convince you," I began. She lowered her head, looking at the floor. I lifted her chin. "Ti amo. So fucking much, that it hurts. It especially hurts that it's taken you this long to make a decision. Non mi ami?" (T: do you not love me?)

"Si, Marco! More than words can say but..." she trailed off. I frowned.

"But what?"

"I— I just don't know if I can handle this lifestyle. If I can be the woman by your side through every decision. If I can handle knowing what you and your family does for a living forever. If I can handle you one day leading it all— the murders, the drugs. I don't know if I'll be safe." She sighed.

"So long as I have the love I have for you in my heart, you will always, always be safe. I've already told you that I'll love you forever so—,"

"—so I'll forever be safe," she finished for me. I nodded as I let my hands play with her midnight black hair. She smiled at me, her eyes shining. Her left arm wrapped around my neck and gripped onto the hair at the nape of my neck. She pushed my head towards her and a strand of tousled hair fell over my eye. It tickled her nose and she giggled.

"Mostrami quanto mi ami," she whispered seductively against my lips. I pulled her bottom lip with my teeth and kissed her. Passion took over and I let go of her hair. I picked her up by the waist and she wrapped her silk smooth legs around me. I slipped two fingers between us and into her soft, wet, cunt. She groaned between our kiss and slid her tongue along my bottom lip.

I lost all self control as soon as our tongues clashed. I walked out of our massive bathroom and into the large master bedroom. We fell onto the bed, my weight hovering just above her. I broke our kiss and admired her body, hunger for a taste of her playing behind my eyes.