Dating Nathan MacKinnon Would Include:

Soft.

Soft words and touches.

Nate lives a hectic life, so he prefers to keep your relationship soft.

Cuddles. He likes to have you curled up on his chest, both in bed and when watching movies on the couch.

Since he's away a lot for hockey, when you're together, he doesn't want to let you out of his sight or stop touching you.

He feels better playing when he knows that you're in the stands. And you love going to his games and cheering him on.

He loves it when you wear his jersey. He finds it so fucking hot.

He tells you that he loves you a lot and does a lot to show you that he loves you because he really needs you to know that he loves you.

One of the ways he does that is by buying you things.

Oh man he loves to spoil you. Honestly, it's ridiculous. Jewelry, that bag you saw in the window, flowers whenever he comes home, etc.

Part of that is also because he feels like he doesn't deserve you and is constantly trying to "prove" himself to you.

You pick up on that and keep subtly telling him and you love him and are not going to leave him, but he doesn't stop.

Constant phone calls/FaceTime/texts when he's away.

You can always count on him to make you laugh when you're feeling down.

Anniversaries and birthdays are important to him, so you better be ready for more presents and a romantic dinner.

He's quick to jealousy, too. But, he won't say anything about it, but you can pick up on it and happily remind him that you're his ;)