(7) A Christmas Kiss

It was Christmas Eve after everyone else had gone to bed Bucky was sitting in the hot tub when Chloe came out in her little swimsuit. "Oh god.." she whispered since it was the first time she had been out in the hot tub. "Baby doll you could of told me that you were coming out" he whispered as he helped her in.

She stood there in front of him and he was trying so hard to look anywhere but at her plunging neckline of her swimsuit

She stood there in front of him and he was trying so hard to look anywhere but at her plunging neckline of her swimsuit."Buck.." she whispered

"I'm sorry I just um you really have grown up." he whispered

She looked down and said "Oh um.. I'm sorry "

"No don't be let's just sit down." he said

They both sat down and warmed up in the hot tub. They sat there and talked about everything. She scooted  closer to him and he pulled her to him and he whispered "Doll baby we need to get out soon."

"Okay." she said as she put her forehead against his. "IS my nose cold?' she said

He put his nose against hers and said "Yeah" with a smile. "What about mine?' he said

"Yeah it's cold." she said then she kissed his nose and said "Did that help?'

"Mmm a little let's see if it helps yours" he said as he kissed the tip of her nose.

She giggled "Shh we will wake them up." he whispered as he kept their foreheads together.

She looked up at him and he swallowed hard. "What?' she whispered

He licked his lips and closed his eyes. "Oh god what is happening" He thought to himself.

"Buck." she whispered 

He looked into her eyes he cupped her cheek then he leaned in and kissed her lips. She started to kiss back and he moaned as she placed her finger tips on his cheek. He pulled away and whispered "I'm sorry Chloe I can't do this." and started to get out.

She started to cry and he stopped. "Chloe I shouldn't have done that." he said

She got out of the hot tub and ran inside. She turned on the hot shower and started to bawl. Bucky walked into her room and heard falling apart in the shower. He walked into her bathroom "Chloe please.. I'm sorry I know I fucked up I didn't mean to do that and hurt you..please stop crying. He stripped down to his boxers and made her look at him "Baby look at me. Hey hey I'm sorry but I shouldn't of done that. You are 15."

"But it was just a kiss m-m-my first kiss Buck." she whispered through tears.

"I know and I'm sorry I ruined it darlin." he whispered ashe hugged her.

She said "Sleep in your room. I hate you Bucky." as she got out of the shower and changed and went to bed.

He swallowed hard and left her room and went to his. He cried for two hours till he eventually gave way to sleep. The next morning Chloe got up before anyone and made herself some cereal she was eating her cereal when Bucky came in "Chloe" he whispered

She looked down and kept eating her cereal. "Chloe please don't do this.." he whispered as he got closer to her.

"Buck you ruined everything last night." she said as she put her bowl in the sink.

"Chloe I said I was sorry please forgive me." he said

She said "I need time you hurt me." then she walked away.

He looked down then watched her walk away. While she went to the sauna with Nat and Becca Bucky moved his stuff out of the bedroom next to hers to another bedroom in the cabin. James came into the room "James what's wrong? Why did you move?" he said

"Dad if I told you something promise you won't tell Joe." Bucky said

James shut the door and sat beside him. "What happened?'

"Last night me and Chloe were in the hot tub. We were talking and flirting around then I um I felt the urge to kiss. I tried to fight it dad I did I don't know what is happening all I know is that kissing her felt amazing. But I realized at the wrong moment that I made a mistake and told her that I can't do this and got out of the hot tub. She started to cry and ran into her room and started to fall apart in her shower. I tried to apologize but she's not ready to forgive me for ruining her first kiss. She said that she hated me and that she would need time to forgive me." he said in a low tone as tears fell down his cheeks.

James hugged him "Shh James it's alright."

"Dad I think that I might have feelings for Chloe and that scares me. " he said

"Shh look at me son.. you need to get control of your emotions. " James said

"Yes sir.." he said

"I won't tell anyone just get it together." James said as he got up and left the room.

Bucky laid down on the bed when Steve knocked on his door. " Hey we are going back to the ski lodge wanna come?' Steve said

"Yeah love too." Bucky said as he got up and pulled his snow suit on and they went down to the ski closet and got what they needed. Bucky saw all of their parents and his sister and brother in law and Natasha. "No Chloe?' he said

"No she said that she wanted be left alone." Sarah said as she got her skis.

That night Sarah made dinner Chloe barely ate Bucky looked over at her and looked down. That night Chloe got back in the sauna and she was sitting there all alone crying. Bucky found her and sat down beside her. "I know what you said darlin.. but I um can't stand seeing so upset when I know it's my fault. Chloe Jade Brianna I need you to know darlin I never wanted to hurt you. The kiss wasn't suppose to happen you know that right. I can't have a relationship with you okay.You will meet a boy who will love you darlin but it's not me you know me I'm not good relationships."

She looked down and wiped more tears. "Chloe darlin.." he whispered

She got up and left and he leaned back against the back of the bench. "God I wish I knew how to fix this." he whispered to himself.