(15) Back To School

About a month after the Cabo trip Chloe found a jeep for sale on facebook. "Dad I really like this jeep" she said as she shows him the picture.

"You have little James go with you look at it." Joe said

"Go with her to look at what?" Bucky said as he came into the kitchen through the garage door all sweaty from running with Steve.

"I found me a car..that I really like." she said as she picked up her now empty cereal bowl.

"Okay I can do that." Bucky said as he got a water out of the fridge.

Joe got out his check book and said "You hold on to this Chloe Jade if James says the car is okay for you to drive then you fill the rest out but if not we will have to look somewhere else.'

"Yes sir" Chloe said

"Why don't you want me to do it I am her brother." Steve said

Bucky spewed his water as he started laughing and said "That's funny.. maybe because I know more about cars then you do Steve."

"Yeah Steve sorry but I would prefer Bucky over you cause you can't even change a tire. " she said

"And like you can." Steve said

"Um yeah I can." she said

"No you can't." Steve said

"Fine you don't believe me I'll show let me go change and I'll show you cause your truck tire is looking a little flat." she said

"I told you it did the other day" Bucky said with a smile .

Chloe ran upstairs to her room and changed into some old clothes.  Went out to the garage and got all she remembered Bucky told her over the summer when he was helping her practice driving.

She went out to her dad's barn and got the extra tire she needs to change her brother's tire after she saw that it had puncture and she changed her brother's tire

She went out to her dad's barn and got the extra tire she needs to change her brother's tire after she saw that it had puncture and she changed her brother's tire. Bucky inspected her handy work and said "Your 16 year old sister just showed your ass up Rogers. Good job doll baby." as he hugged her.

Joe came out started laughing and said "Steven Grant I can't believe your little sister did that."

"She's been hanging out with Bucky to much." Steve said

"Come on doll baby let's go call this guy and see if we can set up a time to meet him. I'm sure Steve has wedding things to do with Natasha anyways." he said as they walked across the street to his parents' house.

They got inside he got the number off the facebook on her phone.

"Hi this is James Barnes. I saw your post on Facebook about the red jeep rubicon. Is it still available." Bucky said