(8) Back To Georgia

The rest of the trip Chloe ignored Bucky the rest of the trip. On New Years day she got up and put her blonde hair into a messy bun and put her outfit on. She put on her outfit and walked out the door pulling her bags behind her. She came into the living room Sarah said "You ready honey."

"Yeah." she said

They all loaded up in the rental car and then headed to the airport. Bucky looked over at her as she continued to avoid him. Once they got on the plane they had to sit together and he felt his heart breaking as she played with her own hair as she fell asleep.

They landed in Georgia she got her suitcase and walked with her mom to the car. Steve said "Buck did something happen between you and my sister. You two have been avoiding each other."

"I decided that it was best that we go back to following the rules she wasn't happy about it." Bucky said even though he knew he was lying to his best friend.

She got in the very back of the car he sat with her and he looked over at her "Chloe." he whispered

She put her headphones in and he looked down. They finally got to their houses Bucky got out of the car and he got his stuff out of the trunk. "Dad mom I'm sorry I think I'm just gonna go on back campus." Bucky said

"James" Winnie said

"I just want to be alone mom." he said as he put his stuff in his truck. Chloe was in her room and watched from her window. She saw him wiped tears as he drove up the road and looked down. Sarah came in and shut the door. "Honey what happened." Sarah whispered

Chloe looked to her mom and whispered "We kissed and he told me he can't do this after we kissed."

Sarah hugged her and whispered "Baby it's alright. I can tell that it hurts him that he hurt you honey. I understand that you need time to get over it okay."

"Thanks mom." she whispered

Bucky arrived in Athens and went into his dorm suite that he shares with Steve Clint and Sam. He went into his bedroom and cried himself to sleep as he laid in his bed. He was falling in love with Chloe the one girl he couldn't fall for.

Bucky started to pull away from his friends he quit going to the parties and sleeping around and focused on school.