(13) Landing In Cabo

After a long flight Winnie woke up Bucky and Chloe before they had to put their seat belts back on. They got their seat belts on and then they landed in Cabo. They all got off the plane they all went to the rental car area James gave Bucky a key. "You get a car but you will drive safe do you understand."

"Yes sir." he said as he took the key.

They all walked out and found their rental cars Bucky got a black jeep he put all the stuff in the trunk and opened the door for her then got in. "God dad could of gotten me a truck." he said

"I like jeeps don't knock them" she said

"You are a girl most girls do." he said as he started the car up and she said "Hey..take a picture with me"

"Of course." he said

She got her phone out and they took a selfie then he took one with his phone as he kissed her cheek then they followed James to the beach house. They stopped at the retreat office and got keys to the villa then headed to the villa.

They pulled in and everyone parked side by side since the villas were side by side for them to be close together.

"Wow

"Wow.. it's beautiful out here." she said as Bucky helped her out of the jeep.

They all went into their beach houses and explored their vacation digs. Bucky and Chloe went to find their room. "Oh my gosh Bucky it's so beautiful." she said

He rolled his eyes and said "Calm down."

She walked out on the balcony Bucky walked out behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist

She walked out on the balcony Bucky walked out behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "It's so beautiful out here Buck." she whispered

He moved her hair back and whispered "You are beautiful doll baby." as he kissed her cheek.

She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled at him. "BARNES! We found a game room it's in your beach house!" Sam yelled through out the house.