(17) School Shopping For Bucky

A week later Bucky pulled into Chloe's driveway she came out with one of his football t shirts tied up with a pair of ripped denim shorts. "Oh doll baby." he said as he hugged her. "You look so sexy dressed like this." he whispered in her ears.

"Well your shirts are a little big." she said

"You ready to go." he said

"Yup.." she said

"You aren't staying with me?" he said

"Oh right.." she said as she ran back inside and got her bag then ran back outside.

"Sorry I got so excited that you were here." she said

"It's okay." he said as he took her bag and opened the door.

She climbed up in the truck and got in her spot. He got in his truck then backed out of the driveway and rested his hand on her leg in between shifting the gears. "So I made a list of things to get you and I made you something for your dorm too." she said

"You made me something." he said

"I did so you don't forget me." she said

He looked over at her and said "I'm not gonna forget you." as he interlaced their fingers over top his gear shift as they merged on to the interstate.

They pulled into the school and she looked around as they pulled through the campus. "Wow.." she whispered as she saw all the buildings.

He smiled then they pulled up in front of his dorm building. He opened her door and grabbed her bag and helped her out of the truck. He interlaced his fingers with hers as they went into the building. They got to his door as he was unlocking the door "Hey Barnes ..whose this beautiful little thing." another football player said

"Oh hey Jones um this is Chloe. She's a girl that I um know from back home." he said

"Hi I'm Chloe Rogers." she said as she took her sunglasses off.

"Wow.. those are some bright blue eyes you are a lucky dude Barnes." Jones said

"Thanks man but we aren't together she's just a friend." he said as he got his door open and ushered her in and shut the door.

"So this is my dorm." he said

"Buck..why are you struggling to put a label on our friendship." she said

"I just don't want people to get the wrong impression." he said as he pulled her closer to him by her hips.

"Now what did you make me that I won't forget my sweet little Chloe." he said as he rested his hands on her butt.

She went over to her bag and pulled out a Walmart bag and said "I put these in frames for you. Here a picture of us from Cabo on the boat and us snorkeling. Um here's this one of us at the firework show on the 4th of July. Um and the night we ate ice cream in the hammock when I got told I was skipping a grade and us on the ferris wheel when we went to county fair."

"Baby doll.." he said as she laid them out. 

"Here's a photo album for you of all the pictures from Cabo and the pictures we took in the Alps. I also put some extras in there as well." she said

He smiled at her and said "baby doll you are amazing.. thank you so much."

She smiled and said "Now I'm really hungry so can we please go eat and do your shopping. Let me see your syllabuses."

He went over to his laptop and handed her the syllabuses he printed out. She started to read over them. "Baby.. baby you are scaring me what are you doing?' as he watched her blue eyes moving fast as she read over his papers.

"What? I was reading." she said

"Baby I have never seen your eyes move so fast in all my life." he said

"Oh..sorry " she said

"You ready?' he said

"Yeah let's go." she said

They left and headed out to town he took her to Cheddar's for dinner then they went to the local Walmart. She said "Okay.. now in order to be a really good student like me I want you to listen to me carefully.. folders rip that's why I always use binders instead of folders. So she threw how many he needed in blue and green colors. She threw index cards in there as well as notebooks pen pencils highlighters a dry erase calendar and a planner for him as well. She got dry erase markers and then helped him grocery shop and get more bedding and other necessities.

Once they got back to the dorm suite she helped him organize each binder and wrote the class name on it then put his dry erase calendar on his fridge and color coded it. She walked over to him as he leaned against the counter top in his kitchen. "You are amazing you know that. " he said as he took her braid out of her hair.

She smiled and said "Thank you." as she wrapped her arms around his neck. He rested his forehead against her and whispered "I want to hold you all night doll baby I've missed you so much this past week I'm glad  that you are going to be coming up on the weekends when I'm here.."

She smiled at him "Then let's go to bed."

"Mmm gladly doll baby." he whispered as he started back her walk backwards then he picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. They got into his bedroom and he put her down she slipped off her shoes and dropped her shorts. He stripped down to his boxers he walked up behind her and slipped off her shirt and unsnapped her bra.

"I need you to not tell anyone okay.. I just need to feel you close to me." he whispered as he slid his hand down her stomach. They laid down in his bed and he whispered "When we are here this is how I want to sleep."

She looked into his eyes "Buck.." she whispered

"Yeah" he whispered

"Does the season pass include away games?/' She said

"Yeah.. but I only want you at home games cause we wouldn't be able to stay in the hotel room together and I don't want you driving on the interstate in a state you don't know where you are." he said

"Okay.." she said as she slowly fell asleep as he played with her hair. "You sleep baby I'll be right here when you wake up." he whispered as he kissed her forehead and then fell asleep himself.