Chapter 18 : Revelations Part 2

"Spyro and I've seen this before, we've been through it. Malefor's hex makes them angry and corrupted, they'll do and say anything to achieve their goal. I just didn't know it worked on humans too." Cynder said. "We have to snap her out of it."

She walked up to Kara who was struggling to get out of her ropes. "Kara, listen to me, you can fight this. You're under his spell but you have the power to break free, you're strong enough to do it, I know you can!" Violet said.

Hunter held a meeting with the humans and elders in private, everyone was on edge,

"Our people have the same elemental artifact that brought us here. She may be right about the crystals being able to take our people back to our time." Violet said.

"Nevertheless my dear she's delirious and we'll never let them fall into the hands of Malefor. We can discuss sharing this planet another time, but right now we need her to tell us where the final two crystals are, otherwise Malefor won't just destroy Warfang but the entire realm." Cyril said.

"We must remove her hex, it's the only way, we need her on our side if we're to save the rest of Warfang." Ignitus said.

Kara started to laugh, "Hey I've got an idea, why don't you send Jubez the palace attack dog over here so he can try and break me again. I'm sure he'd love to get another fix off that."

Jubez was still licking his wound trying to control the bleeding, "My dear you've no idea how I crave to tear your face from your skull." Kara winked at him, "We've been through this. I've trained in espionage, there's nothing you can do to make me break."

"I do hope that's an invitation to a challenge." Jubez said.

Kara giggled, "If you couldn't crack Cypress you're weaker than I thought you were. You killed our friend and still couldn't break us. I'm just angry my training didn't prep me for fighting dragons or spineless two faced fox's." Jubez growled at her.

"Jubez enough, we'll deal with you later!" Terrador said.

The Canine king and his soldiers stood by unhinged, internally filled with furry they couldn't have done more to help their allies. Everyone knew Kara wasn't completely in control. Kara stopped struggling for some time playing psychological warfare. Everyone wondered how they were going to get the truth out of Kara, except they would have to go through many truths before they received the one they needed.

Kara saw everyone stare trying to find the words to say to make everyone crack, "Look at this united front. Humans and Anthros working together side, by, side... hope no one manages to screw that up again..."

"Kara listen, we're going to do everything we can to get you unhexxed. Hang in there okay." Jake said

Kara conjured a smile hair in her face, "Speaking of friends. Hey there Cypress, almost didn't see you there, ya know covered in blood and all." Cypress stayed quite, he didn't want to give her any cause to make things worse. "Ya know Zophia's an idiot for trusting you, but then again she doesn't know you like I do... We've been through so much. Being tortured WHOO! now that was something else. A whole other realm of exotica." Zophia became concerned, "Cypress what's she talking about"?

"Oh you haven't told her? Just between us girls Cypress and I used to have a little fun together before we came to Warfang. It's ok, I'm not going to get into the details although I can see why some of your friends would get jealous... There is one question I have for you... Doesn't it bother you that you're responsible for the genocide that happened to Warfang. Kronos and Jubez planned the attack and are the real traitors sure, but you had the power to do something, and you did nothing to stop them." Kara said.