Chapter 24

Billie's POV

After about 2 hours, I'd calmed down. We spent the evening talking over everything, and Finneas had calmed the panic that had washed over me by explaining how, despite whatever was going on with management, I should just focus on my personal life, first. He said how a PR relationship shouldn't affect any relationship I choose to have in my real life, and that it was just another work commitment that I could completely ignore in my down time.

Then, we started talking about Rose.

I tried to refrain from gushing about her freckles or her accent or her never-ending optimism, and instead we talked about her art.

We talked about how fun tour was going to be with her here, and Claudia said I should ask her to be my girlfriend.

"Oh my god, you should spell it out in roses! On the bed! That would be so..." She trailed off as she noticed the look on my face, and tried to reinvent her idea. "Uh... spell it out in spiders?"

It wasn't long before the whole group piled onto the tour bus again, exhaustedly crashing down onto the surprisingly comfy couches.

Rose has one of my sweaters on. She stole it from my case when we were packing the last of our stuff earlier this evening.

"It's not even cold out," I'd said to her when she snatched it out of my hands, laughing softly as she hugged it to her chest.

"So? It's cosy and I want to wear it, sue me." She stuck her tongue out at me and giggled, running away and pulling the sweater over her head.

Now, she was dressed only in my huge sweater and a pair of shorts that you couldn't even see under it - an odd combination, but fitting for the cool, LA breeze. As the sweater was way too big for her, she had serious sweater paws, and pulled the material up over her knees when she sat down.

I've gotta give her some props. She did look cosy.

As I was watching her, her eyes flickered up to meet mine. We were sat on couches opposite each other, and I saw her smile as she jokingly waved, raising her eyebrows.

I smirked and waved back, noticing a slight blush appear on her face as my heart skipped a couple beats.

Man, I was in way too deep.

"Billie! Stoppp, there's not enough room," Rose whined, screaming as I dragged her down onto the bed and tickled her waist relentlessly, ignoring her tiny hands as they tried to grab my wrists.

"Ouch!"

I stopped instantly as she pulled her hands away, inspecting her palm where she stabbed herself on my big bunny ring. Smirking lightly, I sat up onto my knees and brought her palm to my mouth, softly kissing the little red mark as she pouted.

"Is that better?"

She thought for a moment before responding.

"It's not better yet," she responded in a jokey baby voice as we both laughed, my lips pressing to her sore hand again.

We were currently in my bunk on the tour bus.

Everyone was either getting food, in their hotel room, or wandering around outside, which left Rose and I on the bus. We watched a movie in my little bunk, and she spent the rest of the time decorating it with little drawings to stick on my wall and above my head.

She was staying in a hotel room with the twins tonight.

We gave up on the sleeping schedule because one of the tour dates in another state got cancelled, and so all we had to do now was drive down to LAX for our 3am flight to New Zealand.

It was only 10pm right now, so we had time to kill.

Rose brought me out of my thoughts by pressing a light kiss to my nose, her eyes twinkling as she scanned my face, a small smile gracing her lips.

"You're so beautiful, Billie," she mumbled, running her fingertips along my cheek softly.

I felt my face heat up as she grinned, pecking my lips cutely and going to lean back before I slid my hands into her hair and pulled her back into me, crashing our lips together.

She rolled on top of me as our tongues met, a soft moan escaping her throat.

I slid my hands down her back and smoothly grabbed her ass as we both laughed against each other's lips, Rose squealing as I flipped her over so she was on her back.

She pulled away from the kiss instantly.

"Billie Eilish."

I furrowed my eyebrows, laughing slightly as her deadpan face. "Uh... Yeah?"

"If you think that you're going to top me right now, you're so fucking mistaken."

And with that, she flipped us back over and attached our lips again, sliding her cold hand up my shirt and along my skin as I shuddered.

"I could top you if I wanted," I mumbled against her lips, groaning as her teeth nibbled on my bottom lip.

She hummed lowly and slid her tongue into my mouth, lightly scratching down the skin of my stomach. "You're a bottom," she whispered against my lips, and I didn't even have time to process this before I felt her hand snake around my back to unclasp my bra.

Thank god no one decided to come back into the bus for a couple hours after that.

And, also... I'm totally a bottom.