8.

Edward and Bella watch Jasper and Wanda as they walk down the corridor, Jasper's hand firmly in Wanda's, Bella smiles watching then, watching Jasper smiling.

"When did that happen?" she asks Edward, who smirks at her.

"It hasn't..." he wraps an arm around her shoulder. "They're feeding each other emotions.....Wanda is a contact pathokinetic"

"Pathokenetic?" Bella asks.

"The ability to both feel and manipulate the emotions of those around her.....just like Jaz" Bella smiles.

"Common ground"

"It's more than that," He tells her. "When Alice first became one of us....she saw something....remember?" Bella raises an eyebrow. "Alice, Jaz, Pietro and Wanda....together"

"Ooohh" Bella smirks looking back to Wanda and Jasper. "So they are meant to be....and the shared emotion stuff is....coincidence?"

"Possibly....but there is something more going on.....Wanda's gift is....it's too powerful...for it to be natural...that's not right, no....it's.." He sighs. "Each of us had some manifestation of talent before...Jasper was extremely charismatic that manifested as pathokinesis, Alice had dreams, which became visions after....but Wanda....if she was one of us, I don't know how much more powerful she can get"

"How can you tell?" Edward glances to Jasper.

"Because she's taken away his bloodlust...his hunger..." Bella raises an eyebrow. "Even Jasper can't do that...I don't even think she realizes she's doing it" he whispers to her. "I've never known Jasper think so....peacefully....usually he has some underlying self-loathing, self-deprecating waves of thoughts...but now...nothing.....she's good for him"

.................................

Pietro sets his books into his locker, Alice stands at his side talking to him.

"What do Sokovian's eat?" Pietro smirks and looks at Alice.

"Depends on the family," he tells her shutting his locker. "Things get passed down, generation to generation...." he smiles a little. "My mother used to make this...Kapor so zemiakovým šalátom...every Sunday, without fail...now Wanda makes it....every Sunday"

"What is Kapor so zemiakovým šalátom?" she butchers the words and Pietro laughs.

"Fried carp and potato salad"

"Sound more exotic in Sokovian" she mumbles and he smiles down at her, she smiles up at him.

"Most things do, Anđele moj" Alice frowns up at him, he smirks.

"What does that mean?" he motions zipping his lips. "Oh come on....tell me"

"Maybe one day" he teases her, softly. "I will" he smiles down at her as she chuckles.

................................

Jasper looks to Wanda and smiles, she's sat beside Pietro in their history class, his ears trained on the two of them.

"Već znam da sve ovo... zašto moramo to ponovno?" Pietro complains, Wanda smirks.

"In English, Pietro"

"I already know all of this....why do we have to relearn it?"

"Cause....this is just where they are at..."

"But it's boring...." Pietro drops his head to the table.

"Mr. Maximoff" he lifts it again and looks to their teacher. "Is there a problem?"

"No, no problem" Wanda chuckles into her hand.

"Good..." Pietro looks to his sister who laughs into his shoulder.

"It's not for long....just till we graduate...." she tells Pietro.

"Where are we going after this?"

"After what?"

"After Forks" Wanda sighs and looks to Pietro, Jasper looks to his notebook.

"Where do you want to go?"

"Home" Pietro answers with a sad sigh.

"We can't go home," Wanda tells him, Pietro nods.

"I know....but that's where I want to go" Wanda looks to her brother.

"You are homesick" he nods. "Home movies and blankets?" Pietro smiles and presses his head to hers.

"Sounds nice" Jasper smiles watching them.

..................................

Pietro opens the door as Alice knocks away, he smiles down at her.

"Anđele moj" he greets, Alice smiles up at him with an eye roll.

"Pietro....want to take a walk?" she asks nodding to the trees, he nods and grabs his jacket.

"Let me just tell Wanda" Alice nods and sits on the porch as Pietro heads upstairs, Wanda lays curled up on her bed with a bar of chocolate, he smiles at her. "Hey" she looks up at him from the tv.

"Hey...."

"Rain check on home movies?" he looks to the screen which shows Pietro and Wanda in the '90s, he rolls his eyes at the hair. "Oh moj Bože, moja kosa"

"English" she grumbles rubbing her eyes. "You have to get used to English"

"My hair" he kisses her head.

"I liked it," she tells him with a smirk. "And yes, rain check.....go out with Alice"

"No fair" he mumbles. "Čitanje moj um"

"Izvini" she yawns into her arm. "Go...go on, I'm probably going to sleep anyway"

"I won't be long," he tells her standing.

"Say hello to Alice for me" he waves over his shoulder at her as he leaves her room, Wanda looks back to the screen and smiles as 90's Pietro pulls faces.