21.

Jasper squeezes Wanda's hand as she finishes the chocolate mousse, she smiles at him. 

"For someone that doesn't eat, you are an amazing cook" he smiles and leans over to kiss her.

"Esme taught me"

"Well I'll have to thank her then, won't I?" Wanda teases stroking his cheek.

"Wanda..." he smiles warmly at her. "Actually....there was something I wanted to ask you" Wanda smiles. 

"You can ask me anything," she tells him softly, he strokes her cheek and then reaches into his pocket. "Jaz?" she asks as he pulls out a small black box, he smiles and lowers himself down onto one knee at her side. "Jasper, what are you doing?"

"Wanda...I can't imagine a life without you in it, and having you by my side is what completes me. I want you. I want all of you, forever. You and me, every day" he smiles at her and opens the ring box. "Wanda Maximoff, love of my life, will you marry me?" she smiles and looks to him, she then smiles wider and kisses him.

"Of course I will" he smiles and takes the ring from the box and slides it onto her finger, she smiles looking to it. "Oh, Jaz...it's beautiful" Jasper takes her hand and kisses the back of it.

"The ring" he smiles. "Was my mother's, she gave it to me the day I left for the Army...told me...'One day, Jasper...you'll meet someone...and you'll know...the second you look at her...that she was meant to wear this ring'.....and that is you, Wanda...my Scarlet Witch" she smiles and kisses him. "My magic girl" he whispers and kisses her.

"I like that....magic girl," she tells him.

"Oh Wanda, you are magic" he stands. "Let's get married, right now"

"Now?"

"When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible!" he tells her. "Plus if we die tomorrow...I want to die knowing you are my wife" she stares at him and then smiles.

"Okay," she nods. "Yeah, let's get married"

"We'll grab Alice and Pietro" Jasper kisses her. "And find someone that can perform a wedding on such short notice...I love you so much..." he pulls her closer and lifts her up. "Soon to be, Mrs. Hale" she laughs and kisses him.

...........................

Jasper knocks on the hotel room Alice and Pietro are staying in. Pietro opens the door and sighs looking to them both. Jasper and Wanda smile at him.

"Come in, we brought a suit and a dress," Alice tells them from behind him, she smirks at them. Wanda and Pietro share a look before laughing.

"Of course you did, Alice" Jasper states as they walk into the room, Pietro looks to Alice.

"Just once, I wanted you to be wrong"

"You don't want me to marry, brother?" Wanda asks.

"Oh I do.....just I had..plans" he wiggles his eyebrows, Wanda punches his shoulder but smiles.

...........................

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today, in the sight of God and this company, to witness and celebrate one of life's greatest moments, to give recognition to the worth and beauty of love, and to add our best wishes and blessings to the union of Wanda Maximoff and Jasper Hale" Wanda and Jasper look to one another, Wanda running a hand over her dress. "Wanda and Jasper, marriage is an institution ordained of God, and it is not to be entered into lightly or unadvisedly, but reverently, deliberately, and only after much consideration, for in coming together in marriage you are committing yourselves exclusively, the one to the other, for as long as you both shall live. Knowing this, I ask of you this question: Do you Jasper, choose to marry Wanda on this day; to speak the words that will join you with her as your wife, for all the days of your life? If so, please answer: I do" Jasper smiles at Wanda.

"I do" he squeezes her arm softly.

"Do you, Wanda, choose to marry Jasper on this day; to speak the words that will join you with him as your husband, for all the days of your life? If so, please answer: I do" She smiles at Jasper.

"I do" she answers.

"Then, if you would, please turn to face one another and join hands as you each take your marital vows. Beginning with you, Jasper: Do you, Jasper Hale, take Wanda Maximoff, to be your lawfully wedded wife; to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, or for worse, for richer, or for poorer, in sickness, and in health? With respect for her integrity and faith in your union, do you promise to unfailingly seek out the best you can in her, loving her every day, in every way, until the end of your forever? If so, please answer: I do" Jasper squeezes Wanda's hands as she starts to cry, happy little tears.

"I do"

"And now you, Wanda: Do you, Wanda Maximoff, take Jasper Hale, to be your lawfully wedded husband; to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, or for worse, for richer, or for poorer, in sickness, and in health? With respect for his integrity and faith in your union, do you promise to unfailingly seek out the best you can in him, loving him every day, in every way, until the end of your forever? If so, please answer: I do"

"I do" She's really crying now, Jasper smiles and wipes them from her cheek.

"What tokens of love and respect do you offer each other?" Jasper looks to Alice who holds out two wedding rings and places them in Jasper's hand, he places one in Wanda's hand. "The wedding ring is the outward sign of an inward and spiritual grace, signifying to all the union of this man and this woman in holy matrimony. It was Saint Augustine who said, The nature of God is like a circle whose center is everywhere and circumference is nowhere. May the rings that you hold symbolize the nature of God in your lives, and as often as either of you see them, may you be reminded of this moment and the endless love you have promised. Jasper as you present Wanda with her wedding ring and pledge your love and your life to her, will you please repeat after me: Wanda, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. With all that I am, and all that I have, I promise to love and honor you always. With this ring, I thee wed" Jasper takes Wanda's hand in his and slides the ring on her finger.

"Wanda, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. With all that I am, and all that I have, I promise to love and honor you always. With this ring, I thee wed"

"Wanda as you present Jasper with his wedding ring and pledge your love and your life to him, will you please repeat after me: Jasper, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. With all that I am, and all that I have, I promise to love and honor you always. With this ring, I thee wed" Wanda takes Jasper's hand in hers and slides the ring on his finger

"Jasper, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love. With all that I am, and all that I have, I promise to love and honor you always. With this ring, I thee wed"

"Jasper and Wanda, inasmuch as you have consented to be joined together in the holy state of matrimony, and having pledged and sealed your vows by the giving and receiving of rings in the presence of both God and this company, it is with great pleasure that I now pronounce you husband and wife. What God hath joined together, let no man put asunder. Congratulations! You may kiss the bride" Jasper pulls Wanda closer and kisses her as Pietro cheers and claps, Alice smiles and chuckles with them.