13.

Wanda brushes her hands over her dress in the mirror, she's nervous, she'd never met parents before...let alone vampire parents, she's very nervous, she takes a deep breath and runs her hands over her dress, again, Pietro leans in the doorway behind her and rests his head against the door frame, she smooths out her dress again.

"This alright?" she asks looking to him.

"Wanda, it does not matter what you wear"

"So is terrible!" her eyes widen and she moves to her wardrobe, Pietro moves to her and grabs her wrist.

"No, you look beautiful" he reaches into her wardrobe and grabs her lace cardigan. "With this" he pulls it over her shoulders. "Don't be so nervous, Jasper will think you are beautiful in anything" he kisses her head. "Now, do I have to carry you out to the car" she smirks. "Or are you going to go willingly?"

"I will go willingly" she mumbles. "Let me just get my necklace" he nods.

"I will meet you downstairs" he tells her before leaving the room. Wanda watches him go before moving back to the mirror and running her hand over her dress. "Wanda!!" Pietro snaps.

"I wasn't doing anything" she shouts back, he laughs as she grabs her jewelry and leaves the room.

..................................

Pietro reaches into the glove compartment and pulls out Wanda's wrist bracers before setting them in her lap.

"You know these help with control" she nods and pulls them on. "Don't look so worried" he strokes her hair. "Wanda" she looks to him. "It's going to be fine, you like Jasper?" she nods.

"Very much" he smiles and nods.

"And he likes you.....destiny likes you two together"

"Pietro...enough with destiny, she does not care that much about two enhanced humans" Wanda teases back, Pietro chuckles and kisses her hand.

"Come on" Pietro nods to the Cullen house just as Jasper opens the front door and steps outside, Alice behind him. Wanda nods and steps out of the car, Jasper smiles at her as she and Pietro walk towards them, Alice beaming at the girl.

"I see I am not going to have to worry about your fashion sense" she teases Wanda who smiles and looks down at her dress.

"Is okay?" Alice smiles warmly at her.

"It's a beautiful dress"

"Seamstress back in Sokovia make it...just for Wanda," Pietro tells Alice before kissing her cheek. "Anđele moj" he greets, Wanda smiles and gives him a look, Pietro wraps an arm around Alice's shoulder as Jasper takes Wanda's hand soothing out the worry and nerves radiating from her as he does.

"Why are you so nervous?" he whispers, she looks to him, her eyes seemingly a deeper red, she looks to her shoes and shrugs.

"I've never met....parents before" she states. Alice bounces over and kisses Wanda's cheek, the enhanced looks to her.

"You'll do fine," she tells her with a smile. Jasper squeezes her hand. Wanda nods, Jasper smiles at her and pulls her towards the house.

"Now....fair warning" he whispers to her. "Our mother and father got a little carried away.....just like they did with Bella"

"Does she know?" Pietro asks. "Bella?" Alice nods.

"She does...."

"And she is....okay with it?" Wanda looks to Jasper as he holds the door open for the four of them.

"She seems to be" Jasper answers as he gently takes her cardigan from Wanda, he smiles at her and holds out his hand for Pietro's jacket.

"Thank you" Pietro mumbles handing it over, Jasper folds them over the stair rail before holding out his hand to Wanda, Pietro nudges her and she takes it, the two men sharing a look, Jasper rubs soothing circles into Wanda's hand as she moves to his side, he leans closer to her.

"Don't be so nervous....we're nice people" he teases, she looks to him.

"I know....it's not you" Wanda rubs a hand up her arm, Jasper nods and smiles.

"You are worried about your control?" she nods.

"Is silly I know but....crowds" Jasper smiles.

"It's four people"

"And us..that's eight" he reaches up and soothes his fingers across her cheek before kissing her softly.

"You can do this" he whispers against her lips. "Pietro is right here with you" Pietro presses a hand to Wanda's back. "And there is nothing you can do to hurt us, okay Sugah?" she nods and he smiles taking her hand again to pull her up the stairs. Jasper turns to Wanda and gives her an encouraging smile before he walks backward into the kitchen, where Dr. Cullen, Emmett, Rosalie, and Esme prepare Bouillon and Žemľovka. Wanda shrinks into Jasper's side as he reaches it, his hand finding the small of her back. Esme sees Wanda and stops, emanating maternal warmth.

"Wanda" Pietro and Alice reach Wanda's other side, Pietro threading his fingers with hers. "Pietro" she smiles. "Dobrodošli u naš dom" Esme tries, Pietro chuckles a little as Wanda finally smiles without care. Esme bites her lips. "My apologies"

"It was good" Wanda states.

"I completely butchered it" Esme corrects.

"She's been practicing all morning" Alice chimes, Pietro smiles as Wanda looks to Jasper.

"We're making Bouillon and Žemľovka for you" Carlisle states. "I hope I said that right and I didn't just insult either of you in any way" Wanda and Pietro smile.

"No, that was spot on, no insults" Pietro states. Jasper smiles.

"This is Esme and Carlisle," Alice tells the twins.

"I hope you're both hungry" Wanda smirks.

"With Pietro's metabolism he is always hungry" Pietro shoots her a wounded look.

"Wanda" he whines kicking her slightly, she smirks a little. Esme and Carlisle share a warm look.

"And then Rosalie and Emmett" Jasper offers, Emmett waves a little at the twins. Rosalie looks between the four of them and then rolls her eyes, Wanda looks to Jasper who rubs her back, soothingly. "Don't worry about Rose"

"Yes, what are two more humans to add to the charges the Volturi will have against us" Pietro and Wanda share a look.

"You think they do not have reason to hide as well, Rose" Esme tells her back. "This isn't Bella all over again" Rosalie scoffs, Emmett taps her shoulder in warning. Wanda cocks her head.

"We do not wish to make things worse for you......We had no idea" Carlisle looks to the twins.

"This is not the same" he tells them. "Bella is completely human and you two are....."

"Freaks?" Wanda asks, Jasper rubs her back. "We prefer....enhanced"

"You are enhanced....it's difficult because the normal rules do not apply....you are not human nor are you vampires.....it's...it's something between" Pietro and Wanda share a look.

"Would it be easier, if we left?" Pietro asks. "If we leave town?"

"None of us want that" Esme offers. "Please....let's not sour this day" she tells Rosalie. "Pietro and Wanda are important to Alice and Jasper...." Emmett gives Rosalie a look, the blonde rolls her eyes before nodding.