26. ** Shattered **

**WARNING:**
CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC VIOLENCE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT.

I wasn't even conscious of how loud I had screamed for Levi.  It was the only thing left I could think to do. Viktor was obviously outraged by my cry and ripped my head backwards by my hair, still pressing his weight onto my back.

"You say his name one more time, and I'll make you wish you had never been born...!"

I struggled beneath him, listening to the sound of him unbuckling his belt.  With my cheek still pressed against the dusty floor, I felt Viktor's cold fingertips digging into my hips. The moment he tore the seam from my waist, the body of a bloody MP came crashing through the door. Viktor had barely turned when he was thrown to the ground, fists relentlessly busting open his jaw.

I whimpered softly when I saw him.  Levi had taken down the MP's who stood guard outside the door, and was pummeling Viktor with all his might. His eyes were burning with rage as blood spattered across his face. 

My body was screaming in agony, as I attempted to pull myself up from the floor.  I could hear Viktor and Levi viciously attacking each other through shouts and grunts, landing punches and receiving kicks. 

I was finally able to sit up, leaning against the wall, wincing through every shuddered breath.  I daintily held my side which was slow to clot and still dripping with blood.  I wanted to help Levi finish taking down Viktor, but could barely move.

Just when I thought Levi had him, Viktor swung his leg against Levi's ankle, causing him to buckle and crumble to the floor.

"NOOO!!!" I screamed.  I pushed myself from the wall and tried to run forward, but only tumbled back down.

"You know," Viktor bragged arrogantly, "I should really be thanking you, Captain Levi. Bringing Kimiyo back to me while you're injured and all... You're just making this too easy for me!"

I watched in horror as he dug his heel into Levi's leg, causing Levi to throw his head back, inhaling sharply.

"Viktor, please! Stop!" I shouted, pathetically crawling towards them.

With his weight still crushing Levi's leg, Viktor turned to watch me drag myself across the floor. A devious smile appeared as he chortled evilly.

"Ha! Now you beg!? Don't you think it's a little too late for that, sweetheart?  I told you before, anyone who touches what is mine is DEAD!"

With that, Viktor slammed his fists down toward Levi's chest, but Levi was quick to grab his wrists. Fighting against each other's strength, they gritted their teeth and kept their eyes fixed upon the other's angrily.  With a shout of exasperation, Levi shoved Viktor backwards, violently throwing him against the wall. Jumping to his feet, Levi madly flew forward and delivered one final blow, knocking Viktor unconscious.

Panting heavily as he turned, Levi wiped the blood and sweat from his face before stumbling towards me. My lip quivered when he dropped to his knees and gently lifted me into his arms, carefully cradling my head. Burying my face into his chest and weakly clutching his jacket, I began sobbing uncontrollably.

"Oh god, Levi, I'm so sorry! I tried to fight back, but I still wasn't strong enough! ...I still wasn't strong enough..." I cried, ending in a whisper.

"Let's just get you out of here," he muttered calmly, as he pulled the edges of my ripped shirt back together.

Levi struggled to lift me from the ground, when I gasped. The moments that followed seemed transpire in slow motion.