Ch. 7

You were devastated.

The one chance to catch up with your relatives was destroyed. This stupid mafia war was messing up the lives of everyone involved... especially yours.

Sighing, you waved to your family and their henchmen. They waved back as goodbyes, and you watched as they drove off. Once their cars were out of sight, you trudged back inside the SKZ mansion. Your eyes failed to meet those of the nine other members.

You couldn't believe that your family placed your life into the hands of nine guys.

Wait.

Guys?

Men?

Males?

The opposite gender?

FUCK.

Your depression dissolved instantly upon your realization that you would be living with nine dudes. Alone. You've lived by yourself for a couple of years, and only went to a small amount of slumber parties. But those slumber parties were strictly girls. Not guys. Girls.

Defensive female instincts kicked in, and you took a small step back from the men.

The nine members sensed the fact that you were uncomfortable, and naturally loosened up the semi-circle that they formed around you.

One of the members, the emo-looking one, cleared his throat to prevent even more awkwardness. "So, (Y/N), my name is Changbin, and this is," he gestured with his hand, as he pointed at each member in order, "Woojin, Minho, Jisung, Hyunjin, Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin. This is Chan, our boss."

Your eyes gazed over each of the weirdly attractive members' faces until they reached Chan. You quietly gasped. Chan was the guy you bumped into from earlier in the day. You realized it was him before, but it was only now that you clearly saw his face.

As upon your first meeting, you found him mesmerizing. You thought he was even more handsome than Hyunjin, and that was saying somethin'.

But, he was a mean bitch when he first spoke to you, so you turned to face the other members, instead.

"Um, is it alright if I go to bed early?"

They looked at one another and silently argued over who would be assisting the only girl in the mansion. Eventually, the argument turned into a game of rock-paper-scissors between Minho and Felix. Minho won, and with a grin, he led you upstairs, to your room.

Stopping in front of a door, he turned to face you, "Well, this is our stop. There's a bathroom within the room with everything you need. Your bedroom is next to Jeongin and Chan's, the least problematic ones here."

He saw your tense, nervous state, and he instantly dropped his playboy facade to ease you. "Hey, don't worry. We may all be guys here but we won't do anything stupid to you."

Your heart skipped a beat. This guy sounded chivalrous, unlike most of the jerks you went to high school with. You thanked him and before you could enter your new living quarters, he grabbed your hand.

You spun around, your face gradually getting redder by the second.

"Y-yes?"

Minho grinned. "(Y/N), you're cute, but try not to fall in love with me."

Your eyebrows raised, and you felt your cheeks getting hotter. "Why?"

He turned his head slightly to the right and neared his face towards you. By now, you felt as if you were transforming into a tomato.

"Because I'm gay."

O-

Oh.

The redness slowly went away, and you pushed him on the shoulder casually, "You could have said that without teasing me! Jeez, I have a weak heart with guys, y'know."