Ch. 19

"You should try your luck with Heather,

then I heard they slept together.

Oh, the less I know the better,

The less I know the better."

-

(Y/N): hey lix can i talk to you?

Fortnite God: ofc im always here for you m8 :))

(Y/N): ill bring you boba as a "thank you" gift

Fortnite God: you are a blessing on this earth

You couldn't tell if your hands were shaking from the coldness of Felix's taro milk tea or from Lucas. It was probably from Lucas. Apparently, he successfully distracted the Minsung duo by having one of his henchmen sell them a cat. Two members of an elite mafia lost their concentration on you because of a stupid feline creature. Great. Now you know who not to choose as bodyguards next time you went out.

The couple was seated in the front, discussing about what names would fit their new Birman, which was currently sleeping soundly on Minho's lap as Jisung drove (recklessly). You glared at the cat, even thought it was completely oblivious to your hatred. Was it cute? Sure. Whatever. Fuck their new cat. Secretly, you were grateful that the other two were preoccupied. This enabled you to think things through.

You played with the straw, wondering how to start your conversation with Felix. Other than Minho, Lix became your closest confidants in SKZ. To be honest, you preferred telling him your problems and feelings to him instead of Minho, because at least Felix somewhat understood the definition of "privacy". In fact, he could've fit perfectly with your male cousins: he was good at keeping secrets and he was obsessed with Fortnite, just like them.

"We're here, hoe." Minho exclaimed. His booming voice woke up their new cat.

Your head snapped upwards, and you rushed out of the car. Jisung gave you a weird look, and you simply replied with a white lie, "I really need to pee." He seemed to have bought it, because he nodded and waved goodbye, as he and his boyfriend further discussed cat names in the car. You proceeded to speed walk inside the manor, your hands almost trembling now.

> >

You raised your hand to knock on Felix's door.

Unfortunately, the idiot opened the door before you finished your sequence of knocks.

When he opened the door, you accidentally knocked on his face.