Ch. 10

so umm i felt like chan's persona doesn't fit my initial plan for him in this story, so please disregard how y'all previously saw him as. newer chapters will help you perceive him as having a cold facade. again, apologies for the discrepancy.

-

The clock finally struck 5:30. You got up from your chair, where you have been just seconds ago, snacking on some cheez-its in dreadful anxiety, and headed to your bathroom. Taking Minho's advice, you had decided a couple of hours ago that you would make an attempt to get ready early.

Unfortunately, you did absolutely nothing productive for the day, so the lack of vitamins and energy caught up to you. Inside the bathroom, you took a generally cold, short shower, to help you keep awake. After showering, you blow-dried your hair.

Knock knock knock

Your head snapped to face the direction of the sound. Was it Minho again?

He's gay, anyway, you thought. There was no need for you to change out of the towel you were in—the only fabric covering you.

You opened the door and almost screamed.

"Felix!"

"Ah!"

You slammed the door in his face and placed a hand over your chest to steady your breathing.

"I'm really sorry if I startled you, (Y/N), but don't worry, I'm not interested in those types of things."

Cautiously, you opened the door by a crack, "I heard from Minho that you're dating Changbin, right?"

The poor boy nodded quickly, his expression still shocked. You let him inside the room, and like Minho, he took a seat on the edge of your bed.

Felix gave you a small smile and sighed, "So, I have some news for you."

"What's the news?" You asked, subconsciously fixing the top of your hair.

He twiddled with his fingers, "Do you want the good news or the bad news?"

"Give me the bad news first."

"Alright, well, the bad news is that there's a bomb here."

Your breath hitched in your throat, "A-a bomb?" He spoke of it so calmly, as if a bomb was the least of his concerns.

There was a long silence.

Then his face broke into a grin.

"You actually fell for that?"

Felix was just messing with you. Like literally every SKZ member. How stereotypical of him. Grabbing a pillow off your bed, you hit him with it. Felix giggled in delight and took the pillow from you, cuddling it like a teddy bear. Thank God this guy was cute... you would've gone into cardiac arrest if there really was a bomb.

"So, do you need help with anything?" Felix asked. You turned your head slightly to the side, wondering if you really did need any help.

"Do you know how to do," you said, and pointed to your (hair color + hair type), "this?"

He gave a small smile in response, "Well, I actually do. My sisters taught me when I was younger."

"Aw that's actually pretty cute."

"Yeah yeah, keep telling yourself that. They're Satan's female spawn when it's that time of the month."

-

Felix was actually quite the hairstylist.

He definitely wasn't lying about his experience. It only took him a total of thirty minutes to fix your hair into a subtle, classy style. You weren't one to take hair design into much thought, but after Felix, you began to wonder whether or not you should take some tips from him.