2

ALESSANDRO

"Alessandro, she's here..... again." Lorenzo tells me. "Who, Diana?" I ask and he nods.

"Did she com onto you too?" I ask and he fake gags "still don't understand why the fuck you even fuck with her." He says

"I want a good fuck." I simply say and he glares at me. "But everyone throws themselves at you, don't you ever get tired?" He asked but I shrug. "I do, but every girl we meet end up throwing themselves at us. It's best if we just catch them, because they're all the same." I say while lighting up my cigarette. He thinks about what I say before he leaves.

Lorenzo is like my brother, but he's actually my best friend. There are some people we can't trust in the world but he's the only one that has stuck by my side since I was adopted into this family. Growing up, I was abandoned by my parents, they decided that they had enough of me and just left me on the streets. Social workers came after me and Lorenzo's Uncle adopted me when I was 12. Apparently he needed someone to hand the Mafia business down to because Lorenzo was taking care of his family business and my dad had no one. So my dad taught me how to fight, taught me that we don't trust anyone in this world, he also taught me to never show mercy to anyone. I was pretty vulnerable when my parents left me, I haven't seen them in 12 years, and I wouldn't want to see them anyways.

"Alessandro?" I heard Diana purr from the other side of the room. "What do you want?" I ask and she walks up towards me while swaying her hips. You can't show what you don't have.
"I heard that the Brazilians are onto you." She says while trapping me, causing me to fall on my bed. She continued to walk up towards me before crawling on my lap. I decided to play along. "And what does that have to do with you being here?" I ask while my fingers trace the hem of her dress, or rag, or whatever you want to call it.

"I thought I could reduce the stress they've been giving you?" She said while her fingers brushed my crotch. I only hummed in response before flipping us over. I'm currently on top of her, I quickly rip her dress off and not to my surprise, she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. My fingers went straight into her soaked pussy. I've barely touched her and she's fucking wet. "Mmmm, more!" She begged. My lips found her neck while leaving marks everywhere. She was a moaning mess and I found it very annoying when she kept yelling out my name. My fingers found her pussy lips again before plunging a finger in. "Ahhh!" She yelled. I added another finger in and she was already shaking. My fingers left her lips before they found its way to my zipper, unzipping my pants before I get her to go on her knees in front of me.

"Suck." I demand and she takes me into her mouth. "Mmmm." She hummed while trying to fit me in her mouth but she couldn't even get halfway.
What the fuck is this?
My fingers found its way to her hair while grabbing a fistful of it, shoving her into my mouth. I heard her gag multiple times but I didn't give a damn. I kept forcing her all the way but she kept coughing which fucked the whole thing up. I let her hair go before pushing her off of me. She quickly wiped her lips and the tears that were coming out of her mouth. "Is something wrong?" She asked and I chuckled. "Just get the fuck out." I said while sipping my shit up.
"B-But you didn't cu-"
I didn't let her have the chance to finish her sentence because my hands were wrapped around her neck. "I said fucking leave! cagna puttana!" [Fucking bitch]

She quickly grabbed her shit before she left. If mans are wondering where I learned Italian, I learnt from my parents. I was actually born in New York and I don't know why they came all the way there to get me just to fly back to Italy. But now we're back in New York because the Brazilians are here. I don't know how the fuck Diana followed us there, she's always been the stalking type, but this.....is something else.
"We should go now, apparently they're at some diner named Zoeys." Lorenzo says while we walk into the garage. "uccidiamo quei figli di puttana!" [lets kill those sons of bitches].

———————
As Lorenzo and I walked in with three of our other man, we began to get stares from other people. I gave them a glare which they gladly ran away from.
I walked up to Antonio, and I was glad to see his smirk drop just as he saw me.
"Shit." I heard him mutter which cause me to smirk.
"Te l'ho detto, il tuo tempo sarebbe arrivato." [I told you your time would come] I say to him while pointing th gun towards him while my other men did the same to his.
Just before I was about to blow the trigger, I heard a voice from behind. "Hey!" I turned around and I was surprised to see......a female yelling at me. I noticed she had wavy black hair with nice thick eyebrows and it looked like she wasn't wearing any makeup.

Interesting.

"And who may you be bellisimo?" She stood still for a moment and gulped.

Interesting.....again.

"It doesn't matter who I am, leave him alone!" She yelled. Does she know Antonio, was that his girl. For some reason the thought of that made me upset. I glared back at Antonio before turning myself towards the beautiful girl in front of me. I took this as my chance to quickly look at her. She was pretty slim, but as my gaze got lower she looked curvy. If I could get a glimpse of that ass I'll bet you it's fat as fuck.
Fanculo

She was still standing there with her hands on her hips, if she knew who she was talking to, I don't think she would be talking to me like this. "I'm not afraid to hurt you, I don't care what gender you are." I test her. I expect her to get scared and walk away but she's still standing there. "Now leave before you get hurt." She looks ahead of me, then back to me before she walks back.

That's what I thought.

"Now, I'm here to finish what you've started." I say as I'm about to pull the trigger, I heard something crash near the table I was next to.

What the fu-

I noticed that they began to run away but I immediately turned around and shot all of them. I looked back to the girl and she looked unsure of herself, she looked down at herself before her eyes widened. I looked down her body and noticed that her thighs were bloody.

Shit.
Shit, shit, shit, I fucking shot her.

"O my God!" She screamed and I see a blonde in the corner run towards her.
"Fuck Athena breath!" She yelled while taking deep breaths to help her breath. I saw Lorenzo's stare at the blonde. I wonder what he's thinking about.

"What the fuck did you do! Is she going to die?!" The blonde screamed at us. Lorenzo just looked at me, asking what to do but I don't even know myself. "Well, just take her to the hospital, don't speak of this moment." I say as I walk out the door.
"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? YOU JUST FUCKING SHOT HER NOW YOU EXPECT ME TO TAKE HER TO THE HOSPITAL AND PAY FOR ALL THIS SHIT THAT YOU CAUSED?" She asked in anger and in the corners of my eyes, I saw Lorenzo's lips tug into a smile before it quickly disappeared.

"Fuck, fine come with us." I say while rolling my eyes.
"Don't you dare think about calling the cops. Damien go wipe out the video surveillance." I yell and he nods at me while Lorenzo and the blonde walks towards our Range Rover. I pick up the beautiful but bitchy girl in a bridal style before placing her in our car.
All we have to do is get her fixed up.

What's the worse that can happen?