14

A/N: LMAOOO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. I'M WARNING YALL.

This gorgeous woman beneath me was so compassionate and affectionate. 

 This girl cared for me more than I've ever cared for myself, and I've hurt her, too many times.

And yet, she's still here.

I don't deserve her.

I never did. 

"Sandro," she moaned as I pinned her against the corner of her bed, hovering over her as I placed sweet kisses all over her body. 

She was too innocent for me.

But I didn't care.

She was finally mine and I wasn't going to waste my time with her.

I'll worship her every chance I get.

"More," she moans out as my hands trail up her thighs, my lips never leaving her neck as she struggles underneath me, her whole body trembling against mine and I loved every second.

"Fanculo," her panties were fucking soaked and I haven't done anything yet. She was so fucking ready for me which was so fucking hot for me.

"Your micia is so ready for me," I say while rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"Oh my," she cried out and I groaned in pleasure. Her voice alone could make me cum.

My fingers pull her panties to the side, still rubbing her perfect pussy.

"Don't stop, don't stop," I look at her finding her eyes shut tightly, begging for me not to stop.

"Look at me, baby." I say while staring at her, "Don't fucking close your eyes, I want to see you." All she does is whimper and I couldn't help the smirk that came up to my face. I slowly slid in my middle finger inside of her and that shit was a struggle because she was too fucking tight.

Fuck, she's gonna be the death of me.

"Fuck yeah, you're so fucking tight for me," I groan while pumping my finger in and out of her. I knew she couldn't keep her eyes open. Her eyes were squeezed shut while her mouth was open wide and shaped in and o.

"You like that?" I asked her and she nods while biting her lips, preventing the moans to escape her mouth.

I want to hear them.

"Don't be shy baby, let me hear you," I say while adding another finger inside of her.

Jesus christ she was tight as fuck. 

"Yes, oh my God yes!" She screamed out and I realized I've never wanted my cock in someone as much as I wanted it to be inside of her.

"Fuck baby, I want you right now. I want you all to myself. Può succedere?" My hands were roaming around her chest while unclasping her bra off of her.

Jesus fucking christ.

This girl had the most perfect tits, the ones that just fit perfectly in my palms.

How did I get so lucky to have this girl with me? To have her all to myself.

"Yes," she breathlessly responds while I attach my lips to her breast. The way she arched her back, inviting me for more was honestly so breathtaking. This girl knew nothing and yet, she's pleasured me in so many ways any other woman cannot, and she hasn't done anything yet.

"I need you now," she groans while her tiny fingers found the zipper of my pants before pulling them down. She looked at me with those innocent eyes and fuck it was such a turn on. The fact that this is her first time with me makes me want her more. 

She grips my bulge and she looks up at me again, but nervously because she doesn't know what to do. The look is written right in her eyes which only brought a smile to my face. "Do what you want with me baby, I'm yours," I stare down at her, watching her every move as she watches mine before nodding nervously. 

She took my cock out of my boxers before stroking it slowly, too slow for my liking because this was torturing. I wanted to fuck her mouth so badly but I wanted her to be in control.

She looked up at me before placing the tip of my cock in her mouth while I pushed m length down her. 

"Holy fuck-" This girl took me by surprise. She took all of me without while her eyes focused on me. Her fingers held the base of my erection while she gently moved up and down. She still gave me that innocent look which turned into pure sinister. This girl was a devil disguised as an angel and I knew she loved every bit of teasing me. "Fuck baby, if you don't stop I'm gonna cum in your fucking mouth," I say but she doesn't budge. She continued to suck the living hell out of me and I couldn't take it anymore.

I needed to be inside of her.

I gripped both of her thighs and pulled her towards me. Her legs wrapped around my waist and all I could do was just stare at her. This girl wanted every single part of me and I wanted her in so many ways. This girl was the one for me, fuck any other bitch.

"Bellissima," I say before slowly sliding myself inside her.

"Wait, condom." She says while pushing herself off of me but I kept her beneath me.

"Fuck a condom, you're having my kids," She looked at me with reassurance and I nodded, telling her that I was okay without it.

"Gesù, your so tight." I groaned while she struggled against me. I wanted to be selfish and fuck her senselessly, but this was her first time.

"Are you okay?" I asked and stopped my strokes and all she did was controlled her breathing.

"Yea, I'm good you can go," She says and I push in further, stretching her fully and all she does is moan beneath me. 

Fuck yea

"F-faster," she breathlessly says pulling me closer to her. 

My speed increased and she felt so fucking good against me. Her fingers digging and scratching my back just made it more pleasurable.

"I'm so close," she breathed out and I pumped into her faster, gripping her ass as she whimpered against me.

"Me too baby," I say and she moans while grinding herself against me.

Holy fuck.

"So good." She moans out while I shut my eyes, enjoying the feeling of her fucking me just as I came inside of her.

"Holy fuck," I groan while falling on top of her.

She really did that.

"Wow," I sighed out, while she pulled herself off of me.

"Wow," She repeated, "Is sex always like this?" She laughs out while wrapping her arms around me. I just pulled her in closer towards my chest, thinking about how I couldn't function if I lost her again.

"Nah, it's never like this."

-

-

-

-

A/N.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 8K READSSSSS. I'M LITERALLY SO HAPPPPPT RIGHT NOW, BUT BORED OUT OF MY MIND BECAUSE I HAVENT BEEN OUTSIDE IN ALMOST TWO WEEKS.

HOW IS QUARANTINE DOING FOR YALL?

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

I LOVE YOU GUYS SEE YALL NEXT CHAPTER.