17

So we at 12k reads now. Thank you guys so much!! Means a lot.

"Roberto. Now tell me, is that a polite way to treat my daughter?"

What is happening?

He stepped into the room and locked the door before taking a seat calmly. The smirk lying on his lips made me feel uneasy and I could tell Blythe felt the same. "We didn't want any trouble. If anything, your piece of shit daughter deserves to be treated worse," Blythe spits with venom. All he does is smirk.

"My 'piece of shit daughter' has done nothing wrong. She's done everything I've asked. She's done nothing but support her family." He says and I could hear his thick accent which sounded  Russian.

They're Russian but Ella knows Italian too well.

Crazy but off-topic.

"Support her family? She had Sandro killed and sent your people, my way, for me to be killed!" I exclaimed.  "How is that supporting your family if she's done nothing but takes innocent lives away?!"

"And you think your pathetic little boyfriend is innocent?" He stood up in a blink of an eye and was currently in front of me. Too close if possible.

"He's no different from you so don't you think you should be dead?" I tested but instantly regretted the words that flew out of my mouth.

Oh uh, he's mad.

"That bastard was the only thing keeping me from succeeding. With him gone, I can rule everything. But there's a small problem." He says before backing away slowly and sits down with his right leg across his left. He stares at me calmly before smirking.

"And what's that problem?" I asked him and he let out a sigh before pointing at me.

"You,"

What?

"Me?" I asked and he rolled his eyes. "Did I stutter? Yes, you." How?

"So...Why not kill me if I'm the problem?"

Good thinking Athena. Just give him idea's to kill your dumbass.

"I can't," he folds his hands before staring at me amusingly.

"And, why's that?" I asked.

"Because, before he 'supposedly died'," he quotes, "He had everything transferred into your name. All the power he has- had, belongs to you." He corrects himself.

Wait.

What?

"So, you can't kill me...because I have power?" I don't understand where he was getting at.

"If I kill you, all the money and the business will be in your name, your family's name and no one else's. If I kill you, no one can access it besides Alessandro, but he's also dead. Shame," He sighs, clearly not showing any sympathy.

"So you want me to give it all to you?" His eyes finally lit up.

"Now were talking, yes."

Is he stupid?

"No!" I scoff and his smile vanishes.

"I think you've clearly forgot who your talking to. You don't know the type of shit I can pull." He yells out in frustration

"And you clearly forgot that I have power over you. So I don't think I'd try anything." I tell him.

I'm honestly surprised that Sandro put everything he owns in my name.