8

ATHENA

"We're really doing this aren't we?" I say while Blythe helped me pack my shit. "Yea," She said as if something was bothering her. "Do you wanna do this?" I ask her. She took a deep breath before answering.

"I just-" She cut herself off with a groan. "I just don't want to leave Lorenzo," She said and I instantly felt bad for putting her in this position. "If you don't want to leave then just stay, I'll just go myself," I say while zipping my suitcase up. I took a deep breath before letting a tear slide down my face. "I don't want to leave you," Blythe muttered with tears streaming down her face. I turned towards her and engulfed her in a hug.

"You're the only person I've ever loved, you're like a sister to me Blythe. I love you."

"I love you more." She whispered and I wiped the tears off her face and she nervously laughed.

"I'll miss you." She whispers and I nodded, not knowing what to say.

Blythe got me one of Sandro's car keys because this man owns like 12 so I stole one. She helped me sneak out the back door so no one noticed me. As we got into the garage, we saw Damien silently watching us and I pleaded him not to tell anyone, he only nodded.

Blythe gave me one last hug and a little bit of cash before I hopped in his BMW and drove away.

Why did it hurt to leave so much? I couldn't stop the tears that were streaming down my face.

I kept driving as far away as I possibly could until I noticed a black SUV following behind me. If this man is following me, I'm going to stab him.

I don't even care at this point. I'm tired of acting like a little bitch. I sped up like I have never before until I loose em.
Just as a stop the car, the same car comes in front of me and I immediately step out and run into the nearest store, but another car pulls up in front of me.

Is he really desperate to get me back? I wait for him to step out the car but I was met with a different face.

"Excuse me, who are you?" I ask but the man doesn't answer. Instead, I see him pull out his phone while I felt another man behind me hold me as I tried to escape.

"Mr. Marino?...we have the girl." The man says before everything went dark.

-
-
-
-
I'm sorry.
I really am I haven't been updating it's just that I got life fam. And school. I'm this close to dropping out deadass
I'm sorry for this short chapter but I really have no more motivation to write, I just got out of a really toxic relationship and I'm just tryna focus on myself for a lil bit.

Thank you!!❤️