15

A/N
Please read the authors note below 🥺👉🏾👈🏾

"ATHENAAAAA! YOU'RE BACK, I FUCKING MISSED YOU LIKE HELL!" Blythe yells while running towards me. The first thing I noticed about her is that she's carrying a watermelon in her stomach.

I don't think she should be running-

But I didn't care, my best friend was excited to see me and I couldn't be happier.

I ran up to her as well while screaming in excitement because I missed my other half. I really needed her throughout those months, but I left without saying anything.

"Hey hey hey! Don't get too close to my girl, alright." Lorenzi says while he pulls Blythe back towards his chest and rubs her stomach. "I'm fucking with you, come here." He says while leaving Blythe and putting his arms out towards me, welcoming me for a hug.

This welcoming was perfect because I was finally home, with my family.

It's funny how people in a short period of time can mean so much more to you than the people you've known the longest.

But I realized now it's not who you've known the longest, it's about who proved that they were there for you no matter the consequence.

They were the people I needed but it took a while for all of us to realize that.

"I missed you guys, so much," I mumble into Blythe's arms and she sobs on my neck.

"I'm sorry, it's the hormones. I can't help it." She sobs out while laughing. I join with her.

I'm just happy to be in my best friend's arms again.

"Don't ever leave me again, or else I'll find you and slit your throat."

What-

"I'm fucking with you. Oh my God, guys, she looked so scared." She laughs out while Sandro and Lorenzo gave awkward stares.

"As she said, it's the hormones." Lorenzo playfully whispered to me which made me laugh. "careful their sweetheart, I'll slit yours as well."

She definitely wasn't playing this time.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll buy you Mcdonalds," Lorenzo says while pulling his Fiance towards his chest but she scoffs.

"I want shawarma," she corrects and I laugh.

"Whatever you want baby," he says while pecking her lips.

Cute

"Sandro, what are we gonna do about the cagna" Lorenzo spoke up while walking towards Lorenzo. I just went back to my favorite couch and laid down on it.

"I honestly don't know, I didn't plan that shit out. I need to speak padre first. I haven't talked to him in months actually so I don't know how he'll feel about my change in Ella."

They're talking about Ella?

What are they gonna do to her?

"But I still think it's weird he never confirmed your marriage," Lorenzo said

"What do you mean?"

What does he mean?

"Like, don't you think he should've discussed it with you first before confirming that there would've been a wedding. non-sembra sospetto?"

That does seem a little suss.

"I never really thought about that. I'm going to talk to him about it."