Chapter 2

Sitting in the middle of a huge crowd was me, eyes gawking at me from every corner. I could feel my cold sweat slide against my face, I was trying hard not to piss any of them off. Who knew what they would do If I made them mad, just thinking about it makes me shiver.

My eyes observed the crowd around me, while looking downwards so I couldn't really differentiate the countries.

I saw a few holding guns, knives and things like that, they didn't trust me that's for sure.

"Now explain, what are you doing here? Do the other mortals know?" A familiar American accent questioned. I just shrugged, "I don't even know where I am! God I don't know how I got here either!" I finally raised my head. I crossed my arms and gave America a cold stare.

"Now now lets not fight, we can surely come up with an explanation, right everyone?" I turned my head to see a familiar Canadian country speak. He faintly smiled at me, though his hands were shaking.

"We don't know how you got here either, mortals aren't supposed to be able to see or interact with us," a country which I assumed was Germany sighed. "First of all, What's your name Missy?" A familiar British country stood in front of me.

"My n-name is (y/n), I'm from New York. I'm 18 and I'm currently in College studying to be a doctor."

"Alright (y/n), I'm pretty sure you know who we are already," UK said while analyzing me.

"You don't work with.. them do you?" Philippines fidgeted with his fingers. "Who's.. them exactly?" I stared immensely at Philippines. "Some scientists are suspicious of our existence so they're doing research and trying to contact with us, it's been getting really out of hand lately," France said whilst resting his head on his hand.

"N-no! I'm just a college student! I didn't even know you guys existed before today.." I avoided eye contact.

"She seems suspicious.." America glared at me.

"I looked through her bag and phone, didn't find anything suspicious, she really just seems like a college student," Russia shrugged with his hands in his pockets.

"I'm pretty sure it's your fault she's here in the first place America kun" Japan pointed out, America crossed his arms and gritted his teeth and stood there pissed off.

"Alright then it's settled (y/n) will be staying with America until we can try to send her back tomorrow, America will explain everything later after the meeting," UK smiled at me.

"WHAT! Why me?" America complained, "it's your fault she's here so take responsibility," Germany glared at him. America muttered curses under his breath and walked away.

And so our little game begins whether I wanted to or not,

(———)

America sighed as he walked with me next to him, his height not much taller than me. We were heading for his house since he was supposed to take responsibility for me. I could tell he did not want me here, just the way he looks at me makes me feel uncomfortable.

"How come you were able to visit the human world?"

"Well the older countries have a world map where we can visit any country we want just by touching it, we mostly visit our own countries to check on the condition every once in awhile, humans aren't supposed to be able to see us but I guess you're special,"

"I see.. so that's why the people at the cafe couldn't see you hurdling over tables,"

"Yeah, for example I kick down a table, humans would usually see it as the table falling down from the wind,"