Chapter 10

I woke up today feeling pretty pissed, I had no idea why but I was just pissed. Maybe it was because of arguing too much yesterday, but only god knows. I stayed up most of the night reading a few books I borrowed from Britain's old office. The books were about strategies and other countries, something you would find in world war 1 or 2. Soon after, my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door, "(Y/N) its me Britain, you should start getting ready if you're awake that is,"

I groaned and jumped to my feet, "Yeah yeah I'm awake," I replied in an annoyed tone which may or may not have accidentally sounded a but rude. I went to the bathroom to get ready, I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I did not look good to say the least, after getting ready I headed downstairs to the dining room. Britain was sitting at the chair in the very corner reading his newspapers. "Good morning (Y/N) I'll get breakfast read- Good Bloody Hell what happened to you??" He stared at me very concerned. "Oh uh I have these eyebags because I didn't get much sleep," I pointed at my eyes that had really dark eyebags under them. "Don't worry though it'll go away if I get enough sleep, I think.."

Britain cupped my cheeks and stared at me, my face flushed a little as I attempted to push him away with no success. "Are you sure? Do you need anyth-"

"I'm fine, it's just a little lack of sleep I'll be fine,"  I said, my voice a little muffled. He backed away and stared at me for awhile, he then continued to place my breakfast on the table for me to eat. It was fish and chips, I stabbed the fish and took a large bite out of it, dozing off every once in awhile because of lack of sleep.

After I finished up I went upstairs and grabbed my bag where I placed a few of the books I borrowed and haven't finished from Britain's office. Eventually I was in the car with Britain driving over to France's house. "When will you be back?" I asked, "By the time I get back you would be living with another country according to the schedule, but I will be back later today," Britain said while driving.

I nodded even though he couldn't see me, I wonder who I'll live with after this.

Eventually we reached France's house, It had red brick walls and it gave off a vintage vibe to it. There was even a lake around the back since his house was technically on a cliff. It was littered with plants and had a walkway up to the front door, talk about old timey fancy. We walked up the steps, water splashing in the background and our footsteps hit the stone road.

There were two chairs and a table on front porch, it seemed like a cozy home to live in. I've seen the pictures but I've never been to one in real life. I glance over at the vintage windows and see a silhouette of someone staring out the window. The silhouette disappeared a second later, "So this is France's place, please behave and France is a little bit-,"

"MON AMOUR!!!"

Britain was tackled into a hug, he was pushed backwards and almost fell to the ground. "France, please get off me," Britain tried to push France away but he had a really strong grip despite his looks. "Ah hello France," I subtly waved at him, France turned to me while still hugging Britain. "BONJOUR (Y/N)!!"

"France please,"

"Oh come one, we may be divorced but I still treat you as a very good friend,"

"Yes but it seems more like we're back together again France,"

"You know well that we can't do that mon amour,"