Chapter 20

I was awoken early in the morning by the blaring sound of the doorbell Ringing, "oh yeah, (Y/N) you should get changed, you're going to move again," Poland poked his head out of the corner. He seemed to have gotten over what happened last night at least.

"Ah shit ok!" I hurriedly went into the bathroom and got dressed. I came back downstairs and went into the kitchen for breakfast, and I saw Poland serving his Polish dish and Germany taking up one seat at the table. He was reading a book.

I scoff, "(Y/N)! I hope you don't mind Germany being here, I invited him here for breakfast since he came here half hour early," Poland set down three plates next to each other.

I sat at the seat furthest away from the German, "Ah uh enjoy my Polskie naleśniki," Poland sat down in between us. "Guten Appetit," the German stabbed his food with the fork and shoved it in his mouth. I did the same and we ate in silence, "So who am I staying with now?"

"Uh he's right here," Poland guiltily smiled as he pointed at Germany. I almost choked on my food, "Wait what!" I slammed my fork on the table. "What you got a problem with that?" The German swallowed his food and pointed his fork at me.

"Yes I do, I hate your guts and you hate me," I narrowed my eyes at him, "then the feeling is neutral," he sighed as he shoved more food in his mouth. "Thank you for the food Polen," he stood up and started washing his plate, "Are you sure this guy is nice?" I whispered to Poland. He happily nodded, "If you're done with your food we'll get going," the German walked over to the front door with his book in hand.

After finishing my food I thanked Pol and washed the dishes, I waved him goodbye as I took my bag off the couch and ran after Germany. He was standing outside leaning on his car. "Took you long enough,"

"Ugh I can't believe I have to deal with you for a few days,"

"Stop your whining and get in the car, ungrateful bitch,"

I glared daggers at him while he just ignore me, so for the whole car ride I just ignored him too. He wasn't interested in talking to me either anyway.

It was a small vintage German house, "Nice place you got," I unintentionally complimented him, might as well start fresh, if Poland says he is nice then I'm sure maybe he'll be nice to me too. "Uh thanks," he raised an eyebrow, I guess he couldn't believe what came out of my mouth.

We went inside and I stared in amazement at the many bookshelves littered with books. "Ugh sorry it's messy I didn't have ti-"

"AHHH so many books! Can I read them?" I shouted in excitement.

"Huh oh ok? The others usually make fun of me for having so many books,"

"What! It's nothing to be ashamed of! Books are awesome," I reached out and grabbed a cool looking book from the bookshelf. "Oh it's in German,"

"I have a few bookshelves for English books, it's those few," he pointed at 3 bookshelves next to each other. "There's more upstairs but-"

"You have so many books! I'm jealous, I'm gonna read a lot of em," I went to the English bookshelf and took out a book, I flipped through the pages and decided to read that book first. The German just stood there and smiled at me, "You're smiling to me for the first time," I flashed a grin back at him.

"You're not as bad as I thought," he mumbled,

"You too, you like books right? Wanna read together?" I sat down on the couch and patted the seat next to me.

"Sorry I'm a bit busy, I'll read something when I'm done," he huffed as he went upstairs and probably to his office.

"Alright,"

I started reading my book, I went from one book to another and to another and to another. Of course occasionally taking breaks to get a snack or to go to the bathroom. I sort of got lost at one point trying to find the bathroom. I also sometimes accidentally knocked over a pile of books. Until I think I dozed off somewhere during my 4th book.

When I woke up I had a blanket around me, I picked myself up and sleepily walked upstairs. I found a door that was slightly open so I peeked through the hole. It was an office and Germany was sitting at the main table working on something. The room was littered with books and papers, there were pictures on the wall. I examined most of them before my gaze fell on one specific picture.

It was a picture of there were two young Germany's and another country behind them. I guessed it was East and West Germany, but the country behind them..

I suddenly accidentally slipped and came bursting through the door. "Ack! (Y/N)?"

"Ow sorry Germ I slipp-" The country behind the two small children was Nazi. I stumbled backwards a little, how could I be so stupid? Germany was Nazi's kid!

"(Y/N)?"

"I-I'll g-get out n-now," I trembled with fear, germany examines where I was looking at and looked back at me. "Are you scared of me now?"

"I-I-" my heart tightened,

"Your dad killed the only person who ever cared about me,"

"I-I'm sorry," he mumbled

"If you're scared of me now, that means I'm just the same as my dad, why do I bother to actually try to be normal or nice?" Tears slid down his face but soon his sadness turned to frustration.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), maybe I am just the same as my dad, he reached out into the drawer and pulled out a map.

"Maybe I should try to continue where he finished off,"

¿Germany Bad End?

Sorry this took so long, this week was a busy week of school but I pulled through to get another chapter out.