Chapter 15

A whole day passes without anything interesting happening, I mostly just stayed in my room and sometimes got visits from the others. Of course Russ would just slam the door on them. Russ also kept to himself and stayed in his room,

When I woke up this morning he was gone, 'he must've gone out' I thought to myself. I didn't worry about him so I just went back to my room. As soon as I sat on my bed I got a few text messages from the one and only America.

———————————————————————————
America 🇺🇸                               📞

America 🇺🇸
<(Y/N), Weaboo bitch is having a little hang out with a few countries, he 'insisted' on having you join too

<It would be great if you joined anyway

<It's at 5 in the evening at his place don't be late, I'll pick you up if you want you're at Russkie's house rn right?

<If you don't end up coming that'll be too bad

Chill with the messages, It seems fun so I'll go, it would be great if you could pick me up, and yeah I'm at Russia's>

———————————————————————————

I turned off my phone and set it down on the table, I must've dozed off because I jolted upright when I heard the front door click open. I yawned and walked out of my room towards the living room. It was dark for some reason but I payed no mind to it.

"Hey Russkie, where have you been?" I sleepily said as my eyes adjusted to the darkness. I could see a tall dark figure with an ushanka so it was definitely him. My eyes fell to his hand where he held, A knife?

I finally adjusted to the lights and Russ literally looked like he just murdered someone, blood on his jacket, hands and face. He glared at me as he walked towards me, I fall backwards. Is this where it ends? He grabbed my neck as he menacingly whispered to me, "Don't.Call.Me.Russkie." He let go off me and my ass hit the wooden floor as I coughed while clutching my neck.

He walked over to the sink and washed off the knife and his hands.

"S-So where h-have you been? And w-what's with all the b-blood," I trembled a little, still coughing. "None of your business," he plainly said. I narrowed my eyes at him, I finally stopped coughing. "I'm serious I don't want you killing people off the streets I-"

Russ threw the knife from across the room as it zoomed past me inches away from my face and it stuck on the wooden wall behind me. "Shut up already, if you're that curious, I went to kill a bear since it's been killing my crops a lot lately nothing much," he glared daggers at me.

"F-fine! Just be carefully alright?" I dragged my feet back to my room and just as I was about to close the door I could hear him mutter something along the lines of "why do you care if I die in a ditch anyway,"

As I shut the door I passed out on my bed out of exhaustion. He really is a scary person.

My eyes flutter open, I was awoken by the sound of my phone ringing on my bedside table. I groaned as I grabbed it and answer whoever was calling me,

"Hello?"

"Hey (Y/N) I'm in front of Russkie's where are you?"

"Ah shi- Uhh I'll be right out!!"

"Wait wh-"

I hung up the call and wildly got dressed, my outfit was really messy but I didn't care. I could believe I forgot about the hang out! And it's already 17:15, I wore a black shirt that said "Ready, Aim, Fire!" tucked into the short denim pants I was wearing that reached up to my thighs. I hurried brushed my hair and ran out of my room only to bump into Russ.

"Ack Sorry Russ I'm going to a hang out at Japan's, wanna come?" I enthusiastically invited him. He just scoffed at me, "No why would I?"

"Yknow just to hang out and have fun,"

"No thank you, I think Meri is waiting outside for you so hurry up and get the fuck out of here,"

"Oh come on it'll be fun!"

"I doubt it, now leave,"

"Gosh fine!" I gave up as I ran out the door towards the familiar car owned by the American country.

"Hey (Y/N)," he blushed, I tried to catch my breath. I entered the car and we drive off to Japan's place. "Did he do anything to you?"

"Uh no not really, well he did throw a knife like inches away from my face but other than that I think I'm fine,"

"Jesus! He has to stop doing that, he's really good with handling the knife and I do not want to know where he got that from!"

We both laughed as we kept driving, "Ah do you mind if I get a drink for one sec?"

"Sure I don't mind!"

America pulled over at a Starbucks and he went inside to get a drink, I sat there in the car waiting for him to exit. I decided to use my phone while waiting for him, I reached into my back pocket and I couldn't find anything.

"Ah shit I forgot it back the Russ's place," I banged my head on the car window because of my stupidity. I'll just have to ask him to send me back for a sec to get my phone.

Soon after her came back holding two cups of coffee he entered the car and tossed one to me. "Here I got you one, if you don't like it you don't have to drink it," he said as he took a sip of his coffee. I shaked my head, "No I like it thanks!"

He sort of choked on his coffee and started blushing really bad.

+1 Relationship

"Ack, No problem"

"Hey anyway, I accidentally left my phone, do you mind if we drive back to get it for one sec?" I took a sip of the coffee and it tasted really good.

"Ah sure," he started up the car and we drove back to the direction we came from.

When we got to the house I jumped out of the car and knocked on the door, "Russ! I left my phone, do you mind if I get it?"

The door creaked Open and I walked inside, it was dark and Russ was nowhere to be found. I went to my room and quickly grabbed my phone and casually walked towards the door. "He must be out again," I mumble under my breath.

Then I saw the knife from this afternoon on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding it. "What the-" I examine the pool of blood, there was a trail leading to his room. I immediately practically punched  the door, no response. I kicked down the door and fell on my ass again.

"Aha, Russ, why would you hang yourself? Was it because of me?"

?Russia bad end¿