Am I sure hes just a friend

Third POV

   As Roman was getting ready for school like any other morning, he started thinking about his best friend Virgil. He didn't understand why because he never really thought of him like this before. " what am I thinking " he says a little frustrated. " why do I keep on thinking about saving hot topic , shouldn't I be saving a princess". Roman walks over to the mirror and gives himself one last look. " looking great " Roman exclaims, he always trying to get better for his dad. Roman walks downstairs where his dad is making breakfast and singing like always. " good morning dad" Roman said while taking his seat. " good morning son "with a tone that shows hes better than normal, giving Roman his meal. " thanks dad, what has you in such a good mood ?" Taking some of his food. " I've finally fount a guy, I think this is the right guy !" Roman's dad says smiling. " good for you,  am I have a question, " Roman says becoming a little red. " go on " looking at his son with a questioning look. " well i don't understand.... i yep on thinking about my best friend Virgil... it's been happening for a while, usually, it happens when I'm with him, but it happened when I woke up in the morning i couldn't stop thinking about him " Roman says blushing. Roman's dad puts a hand over his mouth " son do you think you may like him, you can tell me if your bisexual or pansexual " he says walking over to Roman and hugs him. " dad I don't think I like girls... or anyone that's not a guy." Roman is now even redder. " I'm proud of you for telling me, no pressure to find yourself out ok?" Looking at his son. " ok dad, thanks ". Roman and his dad finish up eating and Roman gets his things together. " I love you, dad, on my way out now, by!" Roman yells with a smile." Love you too, have a nice day " as he gets ready for a date with this mysterious man. Roman starts walking to school because its only ten minutes' walk. But then out the corner of his eye, he sees two guys wearing glasses, one tall wearing very nerd like clothes when the other one is wearing a jacket around his neck. Roman starts blushing like crazy but puts it off when he sees his friend and runs up to him. " good morning sir angsty"roman right next to Virgil now. Virgil rolls his eyes " good morning sir sing a lot " he says as he looks away. " everything ok" looking Virgil in the eyes making him red but concerned. " I am.... I think I may be gay, there are three guys that I can't get out of my head, and I fount of my sister is homophobic " Virgil says and he looks like hes going to start to cry and going into a panic attack. Roman unconsciously grabbing Vigal into a hug making both of the boys red. " it will be ok, I'm here for you .... and I think I'm also gay." Virgil looks surprised " really? , I'm here for you " they continue to hug then let go when they realized they are red as ever.

The boys continue to talk until they get to school and splits. Roman already missing him, then he finds something. It's a poster talking about a school play.
      I have to tell Virgil

End of part 1
Wow, first time writing.  How do you guys like it? There's more to come.  But until then guys gals and non-binarypals peace out!