sleep

Roman's POV
I picked up virgil because his knees are in pain and Logan picked up Patton we're walking to my house. I kissed virgil as we showed up to my place when I saw my dad he came running.

" Roman, are these the boys that you said needed a place? Come in "dad says while gesturing us to the door.

"yes, theses are my boyfriends dad, I'll tell you the story later " as we walk in, and I take them up to my room. Logan closes the door and we put Patton and virgil down on my bed. " so how is everyone going to sleep.
" well, I would share the floor with someone if so needed," logan says, then a second later virgil grabs his hand.
"nu, I want us all to sleep on the bed.... pwease?. " virgil claims when holding Patton. " of course we can, I guess that would be ok, Logan and I could be on the sides. " I have some extra clothes for anyone that doesn't have any. I know Patton has everything that important with him, logan was carrying It on his back. I hand cloths for virgil and logan, I already had some of virgil's clothes here from knowing him so long.
" Thanks," virgil says getting up to go change" can't believe you kept this " as he goes off to change. I give Patton a kiss then he starts changing. Logan and I go change in the spare room. I can't believe we are changing in different places, it's a little stupid but whatever. I wink at logan when he turns around and looks at me " perv~" that makes him blush a little. How can someone so strict blush? We finish up and joins the others and holds them.
" good night, I love you all," we all say as we fall asleep.

* time skip to the middle of the night *
Patton's POV
I can't believe this happened so quickly, all I wanted was my dad to be happy with me..... but I guess that will never happen. He used to be so happy... never even thinking about touching a drink but when mom died... he started to hate anyone gay or anything..now I know why I guess. I know he misses mom but so do I!. I start to cry and I wake up Roman and he just holds me tighter and says " it will be ok, your prince is here, I will protect you. " this stops me from crying and smile as I fall asleep. " I love you guys so much, i won't let anyone hurt you guys, " I say as I fall asleep.

Hey guys! I know it's mean a while 😅😖 so sorry but I'm back! When do you guys think I should update every week? Until next time guys, gals and non-binarypals peace out!