oh....thats why you hurt me dad... part 1

Pattons Pov

I knew what I had to do.... but I'm scared, I have to see whats going on with my dad. As I call up the police Virgil grabs my hand and holds me tight, the phone starts to ring then I hear a lady on the other side.

"Hello this is 911 how may I help you"

I start to tell everything that happened and ask how was he. She sounds taken back surprised as she tells me" Your father reported himself to a rehab center last night for drinking " She then told me all the details of where he is and how he got into rehab. We then ended the call and Iooked at Roman with a wavering look of worry and hope. I hold onto Virgil and think 'why' that's all I can think of.

After we finished breakfast, Mr. Thomas decided it is best if we all gone and talked about this in the living room. " Patton with everything that is happening you are free to stay and so are you virgil if your mother is ok with it but... I do have few rules" Mr. Thomas says as he looks at us. I'm a little scared for what he is going to say but Roman gives me a reinsuring look. " 1. you must all have fun and don't make me lose my mind. That's it!" That gives me some relief, hes so silly, we all giggle together and decided enough happened today and watched frozen 2. Spoiler alert hehe don't care Elza is so gay, we all joked about making a petition for Disney to tell everyone she is and give her, her girlfriend!

* wink * * wink*