Just some morning fun~

the next morning~   in Logans POV

  Roman and I are still holding Virgill and Patton in our arms, they are so adorable. It still feels so weird, I always thought I would never fall in love there's no logic in this. when I'm with them any form of logic disappears and it's love and peace, all the demons go away. I kiss the back of pattons head as he wakes up " good morning love" that's when Roman and Virgil wake up and they all turn to me and say their good mornings. That's all until I feel my pants getting a little tighter and then a high yip out of pattons mouth. I wrap my arms around his waist and give Roman what people would call 'the look'. 

                          third POV

Roman slowly holds Virgil tighter and licks their ear" hey kitten~" witch makes virgils excitement higher and reaches out for pattons crotch being a brat. " logan ~ " as Patton says and drives logan crazy with lust and starts leaving hickeys all over the littles neck. Virgil pulls Patton into a passionate kiss that turns into making out. Roman starts grabbing virgils ass as Virgil pushing into Roman's hands wanting more, Logan gets the hit and dose the same with Patton still teasing his neck. Logan and Roman pull the littles pants and boxers down. Roman goes to get the lube and Logan starts getting them ready by jerking them both off. "such a dirty kitten and puppy~ so good for master~. This makes Virgil and Patton even harder and more needly, as they start to lick each other's necks and nipples until Roman gets back with the lube and Pattons and virgils eyes light up and start wiggling becoming a needly mess. Logan stands up so he right next to Roman starts taking the shorter man's pants off slowly to tease and give a show to Patton and Virgil. Roman licks his lips thinking about how fun it would be to put the bigger man in his place, or them both teaming up on the littles over simulating them until they are panting like the animals they are. Roman starts pulling Logan's pants off and as he does he grabs logan dick and jerking him off for a second. When the two bigger men are done getting naked they get on top of the two littles. Roman ontop of Patton and Logan with Virgil, The two doms take the lube that Roman had gotten and puts on their fingers and puts them at the littles holes. Patton takes Vigril hand being both of their first time using that part of them for pressure. Logan puts two fingers in Virgil slowly which makes Virgil whimper in pleasure, this turns Roman on and soon after enters Patton and chuckles as he squirms " d d daddy!" Patton almost screams but holds back and holds onto Virgil even harder. The dom pleased with themselves start to pushes back and forth inside them, making them moan in pleasure. Logan and Roman lean in to start kissing when using the other hand and starts playing with their littles tip. which turns into them jacking them very fast " MASTahER! " "DADDY! Ahh " Patton and Virgil moans which makes chuckle " you can't even handle this, aw you'll just have to wait for Daddy's and Master's dicks" Roman says as he rolls his words making the littles even redder, Roman and Logan start going in and out really fast then pulls out and makes the littles whin. " too bad~" 

       *end of part 11* 

hey, guys, do you want me to add what some of the little words are and the end ? oh and can you guys guess who said: "too bad~"? I'll say the answer in the next one. Until then guys, gals and nonbiraypals peace out!