oh.... thats why you hurt me dad... part two

please read " oh mom...." first! I may fix the posting order later!

Patton's POV

Today is a new day but it will also change a lot of things. Today I will confront my dad, and see why he did all this. I've been staying with Mr. Thomas And Roman, logan could stay but sadly virgil's mom wanted him at her house. We still him at school every day, but it still hurts a little. Roman and Logan have already gotten up and are bringing me breakfast because they want to confront me for the stressful that is to come.

When waiting for them, I get into my adorable wittle onesie and play with my stuffies. I start to cry a little because I can't find my paci and start to pout. Until dada and master walks in" oh baby you're so adorable " they both say as dada gives me da food and master give me da paci.

When I finish eating, they take the leftovers then sit on the bed with me" you'll do great" dada tells me along with master saying " we will be there for you, and you can just hold our hand If you need us." That makes me feel a little better than snuggling up into their arms then get up to get dressed in big boy clothes. I sigh to myself when I look into the mirror and cry a little from what I see until Roman takes me into his arms. " baby what's wrong" " I.. I I don't like what I see, I'm ugly" logan then gets up and pets my hair. " baby why would you say that your so handsome" they both tell me. I shake my head no but they persist. " I don't see how I'm handsome but thanks for helping " as roman kisses my tears away " I'm so lucky to have you two," they both say they are lucky to have me too but I don't see how. But time is coming where we need to get going.
" guys are you ready !?" I hear Mr. Thomas yell, what's weird is there no anger in his voice though. I think about that until Logan snaps me out of my head when he says back " yes, one second please sir" he gives an approving sound back and then we get everything to go. Before we left the room, they both took me into their arms and told me reinsurance words. I love them so much.

  We get into the car and start to get on our way, Roman Is on my right and Logan on my left. They both held my hands, making me feel safe with them. As I see all the trees pass by u start to think ' what If he doesn't want to see me ' this makes me start to worry and shake. When they notice, I tell them and they tell me it won't happen and if it does that he doesn't deserve me anyway. I start to calm down and in no time we are there already, I take one big breath and get out of the car and thank Mr. Thomas for being such a big help" hey no problem kiddo " I giggle a little because that's something I would say. We start to walk into the building and what must be the cheek in. We walk into the opening when I start to get scared so Logan asks for me. " may we see Jason miller, this is Patton his son. The police said he reported himself for rehab here. " The woman nods her head" yes just give me a minute please, let me get everything together for you " then she goes off into the back.

  In about 5 minutes she comes back " sorry for the wait we are ready now " she says as she starts to walk then turns around then says " oh sorry no friends aloud" I start to worry, what will I say until Logan speaks up " we are his boyfriends, and we need to be there for him in this stressful time" she then looks them up and down with disbelief and disgust while rolling her eyes. " whatever " when leads us to the back and I walk close to both of them a little scared of the woman. She takes us to a room then tells us to wait. After 20 minutes,  I see my dad walk in. And I'm paralyzed, he looks different, but I can't put my finger to it. Hes behind a glass wall, and he sits down. " hello son, can I have a minute" I nod my head, what is he going to say " I'm sorry " before he could say anything, and I regret doing this I get up and scream " YOU WHAT! , you can't just say sorry now! " Logan pulls me down and says " baby I love you but let him talk please " I sit down, still shaking from anger. " I can see your mad, and before you say anything. I do understand, after what I did I reported myself because I saw how I hurt you and ruined you because our neighbor came over and did the same thing. " he continues to say " I know what I did will never be fixed, but I wanted to tell you this... I did that because what you don't know about your mom" I get up again" what do you mean, what don't I know " I ask him confused. " she wasn't killed by a gay guy. She was killed because she was bisexual, your mom was seeing other girls with my permission. And someone found out and decided that they would kill her for it, so when I saw you with guys and even with more than one it hot something really deep and I took it out on you " after he says that I see my dad do something he hasn't done since my moms death, he cried. I'm confused,  scared, and many other things this is a lot to take in. " well am do you think someday we could start over, I'm really trying to work on the addiction. I'm winning it over, and I'll never even look at a bottle again after this. " I don't know how to answer and tell him as I hold onto both of their hands even tighter " I don't know, but I'll try" he nods then talks to Mr. Thomas " could you please continue to look after him until I'm out, I'll pay you back for everything " Mr. Thomas shakes his head " of course but no need to pay me back" that gives me a little relief and after that I say goodbye and we leave for now.

  We then leave and go home, I will need a long time to think about this.

What did you guys think? Until next time guys, gals and non-binarypals peace out