Together again

Hey guys! I know my posting Schedule is shit and I don't deserve y'all but please read the last part. Oh and make sure to vote and follow 😘

3rd POV
Virgil has speading the last couple days at his mom's, talking about the past and everything they missed until the weekend came and virgil decided he missed his partners to much and went to go see them and finally fully explain everything.

He has told them some parts over call and text but with virgil's anxiety he always found calls made him anxious. Virgil walks out to door on the way to Roman's house after telling his mother goodbye. "I'll see you for dinner, bring your partners I want them to meet my girlfriend" virgil's mom says back to him before he leaves making him smilie, " will do". Virgil looks around him as he walks to his second home, anxious since hes surprising them with this visit. Virgil finally gets to Roman's house when he started to wonder who would answer the door as he knocked. When waiting outside he hears slightly "who would be there ?" "maybe its virgil!" "hopefully, let's all go see!" What virgil can only guess was hes lovly partners and within seconds they were all at the door then all holding virgil. "we all missed you! " the three almost shouted the two more dominant ones blushing slightly after. Virgil smilies at them " I've missed you guys too, but aren't ya gonna let me in?" The four boys then go inside and upstairs to Roman's room.

After the four got up to Roman's room they all sit down and talk about virgil's and pattons big days, virgil tells them about his moms girlfriend and dinner plans that night. After hearing each others hardship and joyful endings they take each other into a warm hug where they stayed for a little bit then pulled away. Virgil then gets the smart idea on how to break the ackwordness and make his partners blush. " so how much sex did you guys have without me~ " the three blush madly from virgil's random boldness, taken aback for a couple seconds untill Roman decided to take his revenge by saying " how why, you wanna catch up~ " as he pulled the smaller boy in and kisses his chin. Logan chuckles at the sceen whilie also holding Patton.

The four continue to joke around for a whilie living in the moment with no distance.

So guys! Here is where you decide! You will have both but what do you want first, some lemon first or meeting virgil's mom girlfriend. So until next time guys, gals and non-binarypals peace out!