oh mom...

Virgil POV 

   I take in a deep breath knowing what I must do, I feel terrible that I won't be able to be there for the others but I have to confront my mom. That morning we all woke up together and had breakfast together, nothing but smiles well that's what the others thought. All I could think was that I disappointed all of them, they keep telling me that everything is fine and that it's not my fault. I know they all just wanted to make me feel better, but it's just gonna make me sad later thinking how I won't have this anymore.

  As I'm getting ready to go back to my mom's and I keep looking back at the others, I can't the tears from starting and walk over to Logan and leading my head in his chest. They all snapped to look at me and walk to me and hold me. " it'll all be ok, we are here and all love you" patton reassures me, as he held my hand. Roman kissed my head telling me in his way that he is there, along with Logan holding me tight. We all seat down together as they moved my stuff away so I didn't have to look at it and think of leaving. I just close my eyes trying not to think of what needs to be done, I start to slip into little space but push it off because I don't feel safe. I started to calm down and looked at them as I kissed each one and hugged onto them all. I start to get up after laying there for a while and look at them and wipe the tears away and got my stuff looking back at them as they nod their head and get up to walk me out and take me home. They all take my stuff and carry it for me, as Roman wikes at me like the prince he is. I love them all so much and can't believe I can't live with them anymore, well until my mom lets me and knowing her it will be never. We get into the car and I sit between Patton and Roman as Logan sits upfront with Mr.Thomas talking about how much they all love me and will miss me. The sadness comes back as I see my house and what I think is my mom standing in the doorway, I look at them all one more time and get out and go to get my stuff when Mr.Thomas gets it for me" I wanna met your mother" as we walk up to the door.

   My mom opens the door before I get up to the door and runs to hug me, she holds me tight as she tells me" I missed you so much honey I was so worried. I'm so sorry about your sister don't worry though, she is far gone." I look up at her with concern, yes I know she loves me as her own but that was her own birthed child. I don't say anything as we take my stuff inside and my mom and Mr.Thomas starts talking, my mom was talking about homeschooling me. I knew it, I just look to the ground almost crying until Mr.thomas gets her not to. Omg, I don't know what to do, should I hug him or? He just saved my life from being home all day. He then leaves and before he does I hug him and whisper" thank you" He nodded and out of nowhere all the boys came up and hugged me almost pushing me to the floor. " we all love you and will see you at school" as they all gave me a kiss. I was left a blushing mess as Roman winked at me one last time as the left.

   I then turned to see my mom as she leaned to the left telling me to go sit in the living room, as I do so my mom gives me a little snack and sits down. " honey I'm so sorry about your sister, I kept on trying to change her and make her better, why do you think you never had a dad. Not because I can't get anyone, Its because I'm bisexual virgil but I couldn't bring anyone around because of brittney,  she still hates me because her dad left since I don't him how I'm bisexual. She now hates anyone that is LGBT and I couldn't get her to understand that my relationship with her father was very abusive. I actually have a girlfriend and I love her and would love for you to meet her." after mom finished telling me everything I started to cry and got up to hold her. " It'll be ok, and I would love to meet her," I told her as I smiled. I then told her everything Brittney said to me and how I thought she would hate me and pick Brittney since I was adopted. She told me that would happen and that she adopted as well. " wait really!? " asked shocked and she nodded and started to cry with me, we continued to talk about everything we were hilding for hours and that I would meet her girlfriends soon, yes girlfriends! i didn't know I was so much like my mom. I hope it stays like this forever, but sadly nothing lasts forever. 

  wow, that was a big one, what did you guys think?? I hoped you liked it! you guys should also go read my other stories ;) well until next time guys, gals and nonbinary pals peace out! And omg thank you all for the reads on this story, I was in a really dark place and then I checked this story and it had 1.83 K read guys! Thank you so much for the love!! Remember to vote and comment and stay till next time!