Chapter 1: The Beginning

I remember that it was a Wednesday night in October. The year was 2011. I was in my chair drinking and playing a video game online. I figured a few drinks wouldn't hurt on a work night. I was having fun anyways. At some point I passed out in my recliner. I remember the dream. I chambered a round into a rifle. I pulled the trigger. In seconds I was in space staring at a nebula. The space around me was dark and empty save for the nebula. I start painting the nebula. There is a wooden paint board that holds a cup with brushes. There is no paint brush in my hand or any paint anywhere. The canvas starts to take the shape of the nebula with the appearance of a blue could. The canvas goes from being all white to all black with thousands of white spots all over it. The pink lines appear in the blue cloud then a pink hue around the nebula.

Now I'm on a strange planet. I'm looking at a towering brick building at least twenty stories tall. The surrounding buildings are old wooden houses. I slip through the building and enter a room. It's a bedroom. For some reason I think it's my bedroom. I'm floating around inside the building like an invisible ghost until I meat a beautiful woman. She's walking towards me. I pass through her unnoticed. She keeps walking to the bedroom I was just in. She opens the door and enters the bedroom. The door stays open.

I'm in a throne room now. Dressed up in a white robe with a golden sash on me going from my right shoulder to my left hip. I'm wearing a crown with a dozen spears on the top. I'm not sure what it is made of. Looks like steel but could be wooden. There is another man there. He is older with a large golden crown on his head. He is wearing a dark blue or maybe black robe. He has a golden stash like mine but with more decorations on it.

I look down at the floor to see nothing. I look back over at the man to see him standing on a tiled floor. When I look back down at my feet there is still nothing there.

I see a pair of woman's shoes next to mine. I look up to check her out, but I am directed straight to her face. Her face is not there. What is there is a dark cloud. On top of the cloud is a forehead and long dirty blond hair. The hair turned red, then pure blond, then it went to black.

I'm in a dark place. I'm making love to a woman. I could feel her body against mine. I could feel her moving as I moved. I can hear her saying something, but I can't make it out. I'm kissing the woman and staring into her eyes. Amid the darkness of the place we were in I could see her brown eyes staring back at me. The eyes changed to blue.

The lights came on and her eyes change again to green. Her moaning voice is familiar. I can see her face, but I can't tell who it is. She looks like my ex-wife back when she was high school with her bangs curled over her forehead, but it wasn't.

Her face and complexion changed again. I see red hair. I think it's one of my friends form Little Rock, Arkansas, but this women's cheek bones were bolder. We are still making love, but I don't know where we are.

Everything goes dark. There is a faint light coming from the side. I go towards the light.

Now I'm at my first wedding with my ex. Everything that happened with us while we were married fast forwards to our second wedding. I'm disturbed. I don't know what's going on. I'm in Japan trying to figure everything out. Panic takes over. I fly up into the emptiness of space. I look for the nebula, but I can't find it. I fly over to Jupiter. Watching the mysterious planet calms me down.

I fly to some strange planet far away. I land on a beach. The people know me. Two ladies with purple skin bring me a drink and come sit by me. We watch the purple sun set under the green ocean.

Then, out of nowhere I hear a loud thumping sound that startles me and wakes me up. I looked over to see some strange guy on my couch. He smelled bad too. He smelled like rotten bananas. The smell was horrible. I thought that I was going vomit from it. I was trying to hold it back when I yelled, "What the hell!"