Chapter 5: Guest of Honor

I couldn't help but think about going to dinner with a princess. I was hoping there wasn't some strange sitting arrangement and I could sit next to her.

Of course, I gladly accepted and we exchanged docking procedures. I sat at the captain's chair and looked at the controls that Jennifer had configured. I had no idea what anything did. I just thought of everything being done and the buttons lit up as the ship started to maneuver over to the Atviel. At some point, I would have to learn how to actually pilot this ship but for the time being, I decided to let Jen do the piloting.

My ship docked with their ship and I walked over to the hatch. I haven't walked on my feet in a month and it felt weird to do so. Green lights came on the hatch indicating that it was safe to walk through. I remembered what Master Zin said about removing my shield when meeting strange people. Instead of having all the shields surrounding me in an oval I decided to remove a few and have a couple of skin-tight shields so people could touch me and feel me but if there was an emergency they would extend out and all of the shields would be active.

The hatch split in half and opened up to a tunnel. The tunnel had come from my ship and was extended out to the Atviel. When the hatch of the Atviel started to opened I stepped into the tunnel and waited. The hatch slid to the left as one piece. On the other side, the most beautiful woman that I have ever seen stood there awaiting my company. She stood there with her lavender skin and orange hair. Her dress was an elegant orange dress that went to her knees. The shoulder straps were thin, exposing her smooth arms and neckline. The top of the dress exposed a large portion of her cleavage and the thick golden necklace she was wearing. The pendant on the necklace was a purple heart wrapped around in gold. I looked down at her legs and saw she was wearing white heels that had white straps that wrapped up halfway to her elegant calves.

I looked back to her face as she stood there waiting. She was blushing as her lavender cheeks had turned purple and her beautiful smile had brought her lips to full fruition. For a moment we stood there looking at each other. It was only a few seconds of enjoyable bliss but those few seconds felt like hours. I could have stood there for hours marveling over her beauty as if she was a divine, heavenly gift. I couldn't see the person but one of her subjects behind her coughed breaking the ice.

"Please, let me be the first to honorably welcome you to come aboard the Atviel", the princess said with elegant grace.

She turned to her side. I walked up next to her and she turned to face the inside of her ship. I didn't notice until I was standing next to her that she was tall. She was almost as tall as I was. The heels might have helped a little but only a little bit. The good thing was that with her heels on I wouldn't have to lean over much to kiss her.

As we started walking the two guards by the hatch of the Atviel went into attention and moved to the side so that their backs were against the wall. I was thinking of her lips and wanting to kiss her. I was amazed at the interior lighting of the ship. The long strips of light above us cast out light purple rays of light. We walked past the guards and I could hear the hatch doors closing. I noticed that each guard was a man and that each one had a unibrow like the admiral.

Elegantly she asked me about the repair ships, "The Atviel is the flagship of my Daddy's fleet. We were shocked to discover how quickly your repair ships were able to repair the extensive damage. If you don't mind, I would like to discuss this over dinner".

"That will be fine", I told her.

We had been walking through the ship until we stopped at a door. She pressed a button on the wall and continued some light conversation, "My father has already heard of what happened and of your ships. He will be present at the dinner via video conference. He is not your king but please be respectful to him. I don't know if he will like you because of your green skin either".