Change The World

As the Frontier is moving through the warp jump, M'Khari and Celestine traveled back to the bridge. He opened up the monitor looked at all four of the items displayed there. Celestine looked at him, he looked back with hope.

"This is going to change my world" He said.

The Frontier finished the jump and they were near Sparta, M'Khari's old destroyed home. It was still round, but it had overflowing lava from its core. There are few tornadoes visible from the Frontier.

Within a few moments later D'Carki entered the bridge. She asked permission to enter and was granted.

"Greetings D'Carki, anything that I should know of?" He asked her.

"According to the long range scanners the council on board Splendor will arrive in the next fifteen minutes" D'Carki informed him.

"Excellent. Is there anything else you've picked up on the scanners?"

"There is a bug on the radar, probably a glitch. Do you want me to fix it?"

"No, send some technician to fix that. And while you're at it, please send out some analyst to examine the planet."

D'Carki nodded and talked to her radio shouting out a command as she walks out .

"Send out the analyst and technician to do their job." She ordered more but Celestine did not hear any of that as the door closes.

In the mirror there were about at least five crafts launched and hovered around the planet and stopped. A few were right in front of us while some were behind the planet, and a few select on the moon.

"Are those manually operated scanner drones?" Celestine asked.

"Yes. They can filter out this better than the programmed ones."

They looked at the screen as the pilots begins to scan, which the data is then transmitted back on the Frontier. They looked and saw all of the elements, chemicals, and other information vital to this procedure.

"Something is approaching this sector." A deck personal informed them.

"What is it?" He asked.

"It's the Splendor sir"

Suddenly the space which was silent became like a warzone as thunder cracks filled the area. A sudden wormhole emerges, then a gigantus object with chrome luster walks out of that wormhole.

"What the hell is that?" Celestine became worried.

M'Khari just smiled as the object slowly revealed itself. It was bigger than the Frontier. It looked like an air blimp, but instead of a large balloon it has what you could only describe as a nuclear warhead on steroids. Celestine saw the vessel and was filled with awe, she couldn't believe what she saw was real.

"There she is... The Splendor." M'Khari fueled Celestine's awe even more.

"Where did you get it?"

"We built it. It has the ability to make warp jumps without accessing any warp points"

"But how is that possible?"

"We have perfected a way to make our generator produce enough force to create a temporary control wormhole that could generate an artificial warp point."

As he looked over the windows to see the giant space he can't help but feel proud.

"Sir they're hailing us." The cadet informed M'Khari.

"Put them through"

The monitor turns on and it was the council sitting. M'Khari smiled as he looked at them.