Universe Saving Final Battle

Celestine ran after M'Khari, but she didn't know where he went. She activated her halowatch to tap into the Splendor's camera. She scrubs to every footage and saw he was in the engine room, near the warp engine's control panel she ran as quick as she could to reach him. She reached the engine room and the room was filled with deafening noises, the heat of the engine's exhaust was too hot. Celestine slowly sweat as she walked in the hot and loud room it was almost similar to stepping in hell's door.

M'Khari was on the same spot that she saw on the footage, his back is turned against Celestine. Celestine saw that M'Khari was just there standing still, she slowly crept near him, she got closer to him but he did not look back. Celestine raised McGuffin 45 above his head and bashed it, but it was just a hologram. She filled with confusion, turning around to find him.

Out of nowhere a bullet grazed over Celestine's shoulder, she ducked down and looked for cover whilst looking for where M'Khari might be shooting. The noise and the pain of the shot made her feel anxious, he has two guns but she does not. A menacing laugh was audible despite the roars of metal.

"I gotta be honest with you. I should've killed you both when I had the chance." M'Khari's intimidating voice echoed through the walls.

Celestine tried to look over the panel to see M'Khari walking towards her. He saw her, he shoots the panel.

"Why is it so hard for you to realize I know what I am doing? This universe needs correction. My people wouldn't help me with it so I'll find someone like them and do it myself" He continued to talk. He walked over the panel and saw that Celestine was no longer there.

Celestine charges after M'Khari, she swung McGuffin 45 over him but he dodged it. She tried to do it again but this time she added a kick. M'Khari dodged all the attack, he tries to shoot Celestine's hand but he hit McGuffin 45 instead, it fell out of her hands.

M'Khari tried to shoot her again but McGuffin 45 glowed and as usual conveniently magnetized the guns to the ground. They both saw this, Celestine kicked M'Khari on the stomach, he was knocked back. Celestine walked towards him, she did a one-two punch combo, M'Khari dodged. He punched her square on the jaw, Celestine stepped back, he face got tore a little. M'Khari reached for a jab, Celestine moved sideways avoiding it, she slapped the hand away from her and jabs him straight to the nose.

Both put their guard up. Celestine advances and throws a jab-hook combo, M'Khari dodged both, M'Khari reacted with a double jab on his left Celestine parried both with ease. M'Khari gave a right cross, Celestine dodged, he tried an uppercut but she just stepped back. With one of his feet near her, she kicked his shin followed by a right cross that transition to an elbow smack. Celestine added a body blow and jab combo but M'Khari sneaked a quick punch that landed on her face, he got a good hit near the eye.

Celestine changed to a defensive position , M'Khari saw this as an opportunity to hit as he let go of a left and right hook across her body. Celestine can feel the pain, it stings and she could barely keep her hands up to defend herself, she has never been in this desperate position before. Her eyes felt heavy, her nose burns, her body sore, and her mind racing as she continues to hold her hand up whilst enduring the repeated blows delivered by M'Khari.

M'Khari continued to pummel until he saw an opening, he gave a snappy jab to Celestine's jaw, she was knocked back not by force but by the speed of the jab. Her hands were no longer in a defensive situation, M'Khari swiftly grabbed her collar grasping it tightly, he continued to punch her in the face.

The repeated punch is like thunder on a heavy parade, the noise was disorienting, Celestine could feel her brain move around her head. If she continues to get beat-up she could lose consciousness, she can't do that now, she has to find a way to win. Both her eyes were starting to close but she somehow forced adrenaline to her body as she grabbed his arm that is holding her collar. She punched the back of his elbows enough to make him flex it, loosening the grip, with a continuous sweep, Celestine delivered a back hand which made M'Khari let go and move a few steps backward.

M'Khari was shocked to see that Celestine has still a lot of fight in her, he threw a haymaker, Celestine blocked it and gave a jab to him as a reply. M'Khari punched her face and quickly grabbed her hair and dragged near his knee. He held her neck with the intention of choking her, he brought her face near him, he looked at Celestine's beat up face as she sneezed out blood.

Although she looked like crap, Celestine got out of M'Khari's choke as she used a judo maneuver on him that threw him to the ground. M'Khari landed on the floor, he looked at where he landed and he saw a gun on the ground. He picked it up and tried to shoot her but Celestine jumped on her and using her knee to prevent him from pointing the gun at her head, they both struggle to gain control of the gun.

M'Khari got the gun near Celestine's head, he tries to her but she tried a different approach as he fired the gun near her ear. The bang stunned Celestine, she got off of M'Khari as she held both her ears, M'Khari stood on his knees and aims the gun at her. Celestine saw near her head, her gun and McGuffin 45, she looked back at him. The thing happened fast as she kicked M'Khari's gun simultaneously picked up her gun and rolled near him, aimed the gun to his chest and fired two shots in.

M'Khari was shocked to see the hole in his chest, he fell down on the ground. Celestine picked up McGuffin 45 and stood up, she looked at M'Khari who was just waiting for his death.

"You got me..." He said weakly. "You can't stop this... I made sure... nobody... can stop the pro... cess"

Celestine ignored as she limped near the panel, she linked her holowatch to the controls but it was not accepting any commands. She tried to open the panel to look for the power source, she saw it and removed it but it wasn't the solution she hoped because the entire machine is self sustaining.

"Why did... you think... I needed all those items?" M'Khari tries to taunt her.

"I could overload this thing and blow it back to where it came from" He replied to the dying man.

Well you thought that this could end on a sad note, well... McGuffin 45 is a very stupid thing, because it just suddenly glowed and stuck itself near the console. Celestine was surprised to see it stick there. It glowed white and emitted some form electricity.

Without any warning the last thing Celestine saw was a white flash.