Moving in😾

Brianna Royale.

"Bri wake up" my dad said shaking me. I looked out the window to see us in front of an average sized White House.

I grabbed some bags before stepping out of the car following my dad to the front porch.

He then knocked on the door as a Pretty brown-skin lady with big lips opened the door.

"Hey Sherhonda" he greeted before giving her a soft kiss on the lips making me gag.

"Hey you must be Brianna" she said pulling me into a hug catching me off guard.

"Come in" she said as me and my dad walked into the house. It was ok looking, definitely looked better that our old house though.

"I want you to meet someone Brianna" Sherhonda said before yelling at the top of her lungs.

"KENDELL AND KENTRELL"

I cringed at her yelling which almost made me go deaf. "What man?" I heard a boys voice yell back.

"Don't fucking play with me and bring yo ass down here" she replied making me laugh a little under my breath.

A cute brown-skinned boy with dents in his head and a fade walked into the living room licking his lips at me. Not long after a boy around the age of 12 or 13 that looked just like him came down also.

"Damn who dat?" Dents asked licking his lips again. Damn he need Carmex or something.

"You're Step sister" Sherhonda said making my eyes go wide.

"WHAT?" We all yelled at the top of our lungs. "Stop all the damn yelling and show her to her room" Sherhonda assisted.

It wasn't until then when I noticed the big diamond ring on her left finger. "Wait y'all getting married?" I asked them shaking my head.

"Yes" Sherhonda squealed.

"This some bullshit" we all said at the same time causing Sherhonda to slap the two boys upside their head and my dad to pop me in my mouth.

"Stop cussing in my damn house and go to y'all rooms" Big lips said as I shook my head following the boys upstairs.

"This yo room" Dents said pushing me into the room roughly.

"What you not finna do is put them damn crusty ass fingers on me" I said crossing my arms rolling my eyes before setting my bags down onto the bed.

"Or what?" He asked stepping into the room closing the door making me scrunch my face up.

"Or we gone have a problem tf? You can get out now" I said getting up going into the bathroom that was connected to the room to put my accessories away.

Not long after I was pushed in and I heard the door lock. Seconds later a hand wrapped around my neck lowkey turning me on.

"You in my damn house now so don't fucking play with me cuz I WILL fuck You up" he said through gritted teeth before walking out the bathroom and then out of my room.

Wtf did my dad get me into?