Living Hell🔥💥

B R I A N N A R O Y A L E

Today was a Friday and I was so happy because I really don't like school. Like other kids say they don't like school then be having mad fun but me.... FUCK THAT.

I got up and went into the bathroom to start on my morning routine. I did all the extra stuff and eventually got dressed in a cute outfit for no exact reason.

 I did all the extra stuff and eventually got dressed in a cute outfit for no exact reason

I walked downstairs only to be greeted by Kendell. "Where's Ms. S and My dad?" I asked him. "They went out again" he replied shrugging his shoulders.

Who tf goes out this early in the Damn morning something is going on. I grabbed the Frosted Flaked box, a bowl, spoon, and the milk cartoon about to make me a bowl of cereal.

I was pouring the milk onto the Frosted Flakes when somebody bumped into me making the milk go EVERYWHERE. I gasped.

I turned around only to be met with Kentrell who had a smirk on his face like sum was funny. I slapped the shit out of him. Making his face go immediately straight.

"Kendell go upstairs" he growled. Kendell looked at him like he was dumb. "Nigga I know you see me eating you blind bitch" Ken said making me bust out laughing.

"Go upstairs before I fuck You up" He said again in a low voice.

"Man fuck you" Kendell replied grabbing his bowl of cereal and taking it upstairs. I rolled my eyes. I turned back around to see Kentrell mugging me making me laugh.

"Fuck is so funny?" He asked grabbing my face making me slap his hands away. "Kentrell you don't fucking scare me so move" I argued pushing him out my way getting paper towels to clean all the spilled milk up.

"Don't forget what I told you" he said making me roll my eyes and look at him again.

I smirked before saying my next sentence. "Hell has to much red and I prefer blue" I said before going upstairs to grab my book bag leaving him dumbfounded.

The bus soon pulled up and I made sure to sit in the middle this time becuz Dents ugly ass friends are mad annoying cuz.

I plugged my air pods in putting on "Welcome to the party" by Pop Smoke.

(If you from New York and you don't know this song you mad dayroom aka lame)

I blasted it into my ear so I can't hear no one until one of them got pulled out of my ear and thrown onto the floor.

I looked at my AirPod only to see a foot step on it and crush it. I felt tears brimming my eyes. I looked up to see Kentrell with a smirk on his face.

I got out of my seat and started straight duffing his shit like nigga wasscraccing now. He punched me in my face making me stumble back.

He then got on top of me and started punching me everywhere. I flipped his fat ass over and started punching randomly not caring who I hit cuz I was pissed.

Somebody pulled me off of him. I looked at him and he had a busted lip and his nose was bleeding.

I took out my phone going to the camera to see that my nose was bleeding, my lip was busted, and I had a black eye on my right eye.

I sighed and got off the bus. I walked into the school and everyone was just looking at my face.

I walked straight into the nurses office only to see Kentrell there death glaring me like I gave 2 fucks.

I didn't feel anything since my adrenaline was rushing but now that it's wore off my face hurts bad asf.

"I'm guessing you too fought?" The nurse asked looking in between me and Kentrell.

I just nodded my head not saying anything because my face hurt so mother fucking bad.

She gave me and ice pack to put on my eye and lip and the same thing for Kentrell. As long as his face is damaged also I'm straight.

The nurse went into the little room to get more paper towels to wrap around the ice packs when Kentrell whispered something into my ear.

"This means war"