Unexpected🤭💙

K E N T R E L L

"So we not gone find her?" Kd asked me as we were in a house I bought down here.

"Man that bitch on her own, ain't nobody tell her to jump out the damn car" I stated blowing out the smoke from the blunt.

"Man I kinda miss her" Ben said shaking his head.

I ain't even gone lie it was fun having her around and fucking her but I guess I gotta move on to the next bitch.

I groaned before putting out the blunt.

"Man lets go find her crazy ass" I said getting up.

Kd squealed before jumping into the car.

Gay ass.

Ben was gone drive since I didn't feel like it. Man I hope she ain't dead. Man she prolly is idk why tf I'm doing this. If it was just some other hoe I would've left her, but why is it different with Bri?

B R I A N N A.

I would love to fucking know who locked me in this dark ass room with no ac and not come get me for 2 weeks.

Wouldn't they torture me or some shit? Maybe they just do things different in England.

My feet and arms were tied around this wooden chair.

Man I really just give up on life. Being kidnapped, my father dying, just everything I'm so over.

The door finally opened for once in 2 whole weeks.

I was prepared for the worst. Getting shot, stabbed, just anything.

The person locked the door before walking over to me slowly.

They bent down squatting in front of me turning their head a little bit.

I heard them chuckle and it sounded like a man.

They put there hand on top of there head before pulling the black mask off.

"DAD?"