The Fight😤😁

K E N T R E L L G A U L D E N

I took my hands off of her when I found out she was unconscious. I hope she not dead I don't have time for jail right now.

I put the covers over her to make it seem like she was sleep when I heard the front door open.

I quickly got out of her room and went into mine turning on the tv and getting onto my phone.

"Kentrell" my mother yelled.

"What?" I yelled back.

"I got food tell Bri to come and eat" she told me. Shit. Shit. Shit. What do I say? "She sleep ma" I replied.

"Ok she can just eat when she gets up" she said making me sigh in relief. I went downstairs to see that they had Chinese food in there hands.

I grabbed mines and Bri's before taking it back upstairs. I put Bri's food next to her in the nightstand and went back into my room to go eat.

By the time I finished my food I went to check and see if Bri was up or not. I walked into her room to see her tossing and turning indicating that she was gonna wake up soon.

I sighed not know if she's gonna snitch or not. I saw her open her eyes then her eyes got extremely wide.

B R I A N N A R O Y A L E

I opened my eyes to see Kentrell thinking nothing of it until all the thoughts came rushing in.

This nigga choked me and I must've passed out. I got up and ran into the bathroom. Good no hand prints on my neck but I'm still gonna fuck this nigga up.

I smelt Chinese's food. I looked out the bathroom and saw some sitting on the nightstand next to my bed.

I'll fuck him up AFTER I eat. I finished eating and this nigga was still in my room just staring at me.

I put the food in the trash before closing my door and locking it. "Me and Sherhonda are going on a date you guys we will be back" my dad yelled then we heard a door slam.

Even better.

I walked out the room and into Kendell's room to see him playing Fortnite with his head phones in. Good he won't be able to hear me and Kentrell fighting.

I got back into the room closing and locking it again before smirking at Kentrell. He looked at me confused until I punched his ass in his face.

"Nigga wtf-" he was cut off by me punching him again. He grabbed my arms and pushed me into a wall hurting my back but ima take that shit like a G.

"You fucking choked me I could've died" I yelled in his face. "I didn't mean to" He said. I struggled trying to get out of his grip until I felt a pair of soft lips kissing me.