Different POV's😭🤫

Z A R I A

I sat in the bed balled up just thinking. I mean does anyone even know I'm missing? Is anyone even looking for me?

I can't wait to get outta here and watch these niggas go to jail. I want my freedom back and be able to do me without people bossing me around.

The door opened and in game Kd. He rolled me over so that I was facing him.

"Damn I fucked you up pretty bad" he laughed as he looked at my facial features making me roll my eyes.

"I'm sorry ma" he said. I looked into his eyes and it looked as if he was being genuine.

"Why'd you do it?" I asked him avoiding eye contact.

"I'm not used to having a sister I guess, I'm used to it only being boys and I really didn't want a sister..the same with the other guys" he spoke making me sigh and turn back the other way

I felt soft kisses being placed on my back. I just sat there not doing anything I really wasn't in the mood but he wad making me a little horny.

He then reached my legs turning me onto my back. He began to kiss my inner thighs making me squeal.

He took off my under and began to lick on my folds.

This was gonna be a long day.

V A N I T Y
(The other girl)

I laid in bed looking at the ceiling. "Vanity" Ben called to me from the bathroom.

I quickly got up afraid I was gonna get hit if I didn't. I opened the door only to see him washing his face.

"Yes" I said.

"Yes what?"

"Yes daddy" I said above a whisper.

"Speak louder" he demanded.

"Yes DADDY" I said a bit louder this time rolling my eyes.

He looked at me with scrunched eyebrows before grabbing onto my neck and pushing me into a wall.

"Watch who tf you talking to?" He spat. He looked real angry so I just stayed quiet.

"I-I'm sorry" i said.

"Mhmm" he replied letting go of my neck.

"And wtf was that this morning acting crazy towards the other girl who was clearly trying to help you?"

"I didn't know her so I didn't want her touching me" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Don't do that shit again or we gone have a lot of problems bitch" he spoke walking out of the bathroom.

I can't wait to get out of here I just wanna kill this nigga. But I can't deny that he is fine as hell.

B R I A N N A

"Get tf up we gotta go to a meeting" Kentrell said.

I got out of bed and went into the bathroom to do my business and brush my teeth again.

When I walked back out I had an outfit on the bed waiting for me.

I put the outfit on and looked in the mirror

I put the outfit on and looked in the mirror. I looked pretty good. Who knew this nigga had taste.

And how tf did he know my shoe size?

"You look good mamas" Kentrell said looking me up and down.

"Thanks" I blushed.

Wait why tf am I blushing I don't like this nigga?

"HELLO" Dents yelled in my face causing me to look up.

"Lets fucking go" he spat grabbing my arm and pushing me out of the room.

We walked downstairs to see everybody else on the couches.

Zaria waved at me with a smile as I did the same thing.

The other girl who was acting like an asshole was mean mugging me.

"Tf is you looking at my nigga" I said to her cuz she was starting to piss me off.

"You bitch" she replied standing up from her seat next to Ben.

"Bitch shoot me my 30" I told her taking out my hoops.

"What?" She asked.

"Ohhh you from Brooklyn?" Zaria asked.

I nodded my head.

"Me too" she said.

"Both y'all idiots from the same place" the girls mumbled.

I ran up on her and punched her in her shit.

Kentrell quickly pulled me off of her before I could get another hit in.

"Yess bitch" Zaria squealed causing everyone to look at her since she was always quiet.

"Stop talking out your neck hoe" I said as Kentrell carried me into the hallway.

K E N T R E L L

I ain't even know lil mama had hands but I had to stop her before she do some damage.

We were going to a meeting and we had to make the girls look presentable sorta kinda.

"Yo chill" I told her as her leg was shaking mad fast.

"I'm am Chill"

"No you not relax" I said.

She took a deep breath and soon her leg stopped shaking.

I grabbed her arm and took her back into the living room where everyone was getting ready to leave.

We all went outside and got into the van.

This meeting better go well or I'm shooting shit up.