School🤪

Brianna Royale.

I was awaken by the annoying ass sound the alarm clock makes when you definitely DON'T wanna get up.

I rolled out of bed slipping on my slides waking into the bathroom. I turned on the shower water feeling the temperature in my hands before slowly stepping in.

12 mins later..

I got out of the shower drying off with my Yellow towel. I got my Victoria secret lotion before rubbing it all over my body. I slipped on my red laced panties and matching bra before putting on my outfit for today.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before heading downstairs to find something to eat. I opened the freezer and took out 2 toaster strudels only for them to be taken out of my hand by the one and only DENTS. But I'm pretty sure his name is Kentrell and if not then it's Kendell.

"Can you give them back please those are the last ones?" I asked holding my hand out for him to give them to me.

"Exactly there the last ones so why would I give them to you" he replied smartly making me groan and take 2 waffles out of the freezer only for them to be took out of my hands again making me irritated.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled. When I don't get my food I get mad and irritated quick and these boys weren't making it any better right now.

I just shut the freezer door and took a granola bar out of the pantry and sitting on the couch about to eat it.

"Stop cussing in this damn house" my father yelled from upstairs making me smack my teeth.

I checked the time on the phone only for it to be 7:12. We had to be at school by 7:45 so I wasn't worried.

Around 10 mins later I heard the bus pull up. I grabbed my PINK bookbag and headed out the door with Kentrell behind me.

Since Kendell is younger his school started later that ours like around 8 or something.

I got onto the bus and sat in the back which I immediately started to regret when everybody was aloud asf back here this early in the Damn morning.

"Damn who's the new girl?" This dude with big ears licked his lips at me and asked as I mugged tf out of him.

"My stepsister" Kentrell replied. I cringed as the words came out of his mouth. "You gone hit that?" A light skin dude with a face of a pitbull TRIED to whisper to Kentrell making me scrunch my face up.

"Idk I should shouldn't I?" He asked smirking making me gag real loud. That's when they all looked at me.

"Girl stop playing you know you want me" He said feeling himself a little too much. "Keep telling yourself that" I said as the bus came to a complete stop and we were in front of the high school.

I got off the bus and went into the main office to get my schedule. This school already look Ghetto asf.

My schedule was snatched out of my hand by big ears. I smacked my teeth before smacking him in the back of his head making his thin ass glasses fall onto the floor making the whole hallway bust out laughing.

"Damn bitch" he said picking his glasses up off the floor. I snatched the paper out his hand reading it so I can find my first class.

"What's yo first class?" Dents asked me. "Nigga why is you worried?" I replied back smartly making him mug me. "Don't get smart with me cuz I will fuck you up" he said into my ear.

"You ain't gone do shit" I said confidently.

"Wait till we get home" he said before walking off with his friends.

I looked at the schedule to see that my first class was Language arts room 241. I looked at all the numbers until I found 241 and entered the classroom.

"You're late" the teacher told me making me scoff and roll my eyes.

"Nigga I know that" I replied making the class laugh a little bit but I really wasn't even trying to be funny I just hate teachers who state the obvious.

"Take your seat please" she said as I was already taking my seat making me roll my eyes again.

I could already tell this school bout to be aggy as fuck