Why me?😭💚

B R I A N N A

I woke up still in the hotel room. I tried to get up but all I saw was blood on my stomach. I looked down to see and bunch of cut marks but one stood out the most. It was a giant "K" cut out on my upper stomach.

I wanted this nigga head so BAD. I want to kill him. I ain't do shit to him to make him hate me so much. And how hasn't my dad looked for me yet.

I looked around the room for someway to get out. I couldn't find anything. I just laid there weak with nothing to do or help me with.

I then closed my eyes beginning to pray.

"Dear god please help me. I know I barely come to you but I can't do this anymore what does this dude have against me? I just ask that you help me in anyway you can. In Jesus name Amen" I spoke.

I then heard clapping. I opened my eyes to see Kentrell looking at me smiling while clapping like something was funny.

"Why me Kentrell why?" I asked barely above a whisper.

He came and sat next to me on the bed. " You and your dad ruined everything. My mom is barely home now. My extra room I always smoked in or played in is now your room and it's not fair. So until I kill your father. I'll just keep torturing you" he spoke making me shake in fear.

No I'm not scared of him. I scared of losing my life to some Physic maniac.

He then took the bookbag of his back and pulled out tools I had never seen before.

He took these wire things and hooked them to my boobs making me scream in pain. Then they started vibrating making it feel good. I didn't wanna moan but I did. He just looked at me and smirked.

He then pulled down my pants. "No no ima virgin" I yelled out. "I ain't gone hurt you down there. Yet" he spoke before putting another tool on my clit making me instantly moan. Then I started to question.

Is this nigga using sex tools on me?

He then handcuffed my hands and feet to the bed making me yell in pain as it hurt.

I watched at he left the hotel room leaving the tools there. Once he left I took that opportunity to moan as loud as I wanted to.

The tool kept vibrating on me making me cum. This happened several times before Kentrell came back around 5 hours later.

"Well your dad is dead" he spoke with a devious smirk making my eyes go wide as tears fell down my face.

"No" I yelled fully Breaking down crying as he just stood there and smiled. I ain't never met such an evil nigga. And it was kinda turning me on.

"My mom thinks he left her and took you with him... and Kendell thinks the same thing and hates you for it. Poor boy" he fake pouted.

I just smiled at him thinking of how I was gonna get outta here and kill his ass. "What you smiling for?" He asked me scrunching his face up.

"You killed my dad so why am I still here?" I asked smirking a little. He then walked closer to me before whispering in my ear and removing all of the tools.

"I think ima keep you as my little toy"