No way!✋🏾🧐

B R I A N N A

I woke up in the same bed from last night. My legs were extremely sore from what Kentrell did. I didn't wanna lose my virginity to him but I did. And I liked it.

I tried to get out of bed only to find out I was chained up. AGAIN.

The door then opened. I looked up and saw Kentrell coming into the room with THE bag in his hand.

I whimpered and tried to get out of the chains but it wasn't working. He pulled the knife out of his hands smirking at me.

"Kentrell please no make me do something else but not that" I cried out.

He stopped in his tracks, the smirk never leaving his face.

(A/N WELL HELLO MOTHERFUCKERS...I'm sorry I'll continue the story now)

"Ight I got sum you can do" he said making me look at him suspiciously.

He sat on the bed pulling his pants down. I ain't even gone lie he got a BIG dick but we ain't gone speak on that right now.

"You gone suck this dick while I sit back, think, and smoke my weed" he said pulling a blunt from behind his ear.

"Nigga you got me fucked up. Ain't no way in hell i'm sucking yo dick nigga" I said scoffing and rolling my eyes.

"Ight then" he said before picking up the knife again.

"Ok ok I'll do it Chill" I gave in.

He smirked. He took the keys he had wrapped around his neck and unlocked the chains.

"Before we do this I have a question?"

"Fine I'll eat you out" he replied.

I immediately shook my head because that's not what I meant but I wouldn't complain if he did.

"Is the girl that got shot dead?" I asked looking into his pretty brown eyes. I quickly looked away.

"Yea she made it cuz of you so give yourself a pat on the back" he replied sarcastically making me roll my eyes.

"Suck my dick and hurry up before I carve that N in your head"

*****🔞🔞 Mild Sexual Content 🔞🔞*****

I grabbed his dick through his draws rubbing him slowly causing him to groan.

I licked the tip slowly causing him to jerk back some.

I guess what caught him off guard me shoving the whole thing in my mouth. I sucked up and down and jerked off what I couldn't reach.

I took it out of my mouth and spit on about to go real sloppy.

It did this for about 7 minutes hearing his loud grunts.

"Ahhh fuck" he grunted pushing my head down further causing me to gag a little.

He came and I swallowed that shit like a G.