Cussing

I watch from my spot on the couch as Aziraphale is dusting his books. He doesn't even look at me, as he's intently dusting off his prized possessions and I'm laying on the couch, with a wine in my hand. I take a sip and sigh, I love being here with him. He hears my sigh of happiness and smiles while looking up at me. He goes off to the other shelf and starts dusting the books over there, when suddenly, I hear a loud thud. "Ah fuck!" My angel yells so loud all of London can probably hear him and I was taking a sip of wine when he did this so now I'm choking. I start wheezing with laughter and almost fall off the couch but then I hear something that stops me in my tracks. My angel is crying, and I put my wine glass down, then walk over to him. He's sitting on the floor, holding his foot and saying, "Ow, oh dear." He sees me all concerned and I crouch on the floor next to him, and rub his back. He looks up at me with tear filled eyes and says, "Crowley, dear, I'm sorry I cussed. That bloody hurt, and I broke my foot." I'm slightly concerned as I say, "Broke your foot?" He nods and I say, "Come on, let's get you to the couch." He says, "Crowley, I can't walk in this condition. My foot is hurt very badly, and I don't know if I'll be able to miracle it away." I grab hold of his hand and then haul him to his feet, and he puts his arm around my shoulder to support himself. I grunt at the weight now on me, but he tries to help me by putting his weight on the other foot and almost falls. "Woah, easy, Angel. Just lean on me." He does exactly that and we make it to the couch. I lay him down and try to think of what to do. I snap my fingers, thinking of me healing his broken foot, and when I reopen my eyes, it hasn't worked. "Crowley, dear, you can't- can't fix this." I'm not wearing my sunglasses because I don't most of the time around Aziraphale and he sees me crying. He softens and says, "Let me try." I sit beside him carefully and say, "Angel, I don't think we can fix this. You're hurt, bad. What do humans do for this?" He ponders for a moment and then says, "Humans tend to go to the hospital. I- I've never been before. Crowley, dear, I don't want to do that." I hold his hand and say, "Okay, let's get you a pillow then. I wish I could miracle this away. Maybe I'm not trying hard enough. Let me try again." I dig down deep and really concentrate on healing my angels foot, and after a painstaking couple seconds, I snap my fingers and Azi is able to move his foot again. He wants to get up, and I grab his hand and haul him up but make sure I hold him around the waist just in case he's still hurt. He leans on me and then puts his foot down and walks around on it. He's fine now, I've done it! I smile all big and say, "You're Okay, I've done it!" He hugs me and I dust off the rest of the books and tell him to go sit on the couch and rest after his adventure.