Nightmare

I wake up in a cold sweat, and throw the covers back. I can't even think straight as I think about the nightmare I just had, it was worse than hell itself. I look around and in my panicked state, don't see Aziraphale anywhere. Suddenly, I feel a hand touching my arm and hear my angels voice, "Crowley, dear, it's okay. What ever is the matter?" I try to calm my breathing and stop crying long enough to tell him, but all that comes out is me stammering for the words like I did when he got discorporated and visited me at the bar. "I-I saw....f- fire." Aziraphale ponders for a moment and tells me I'm okay, "Hell? Or the Bentley? Or...oh, dear, me, isn't it?" I hug him tightly and nod, "Y-Yeah. I was s-surrounded by f-fire. When I, I went to look f-for you t-that day." Aziraphale hugs me back and reassures me, "It's alright, dear. I'm here, I'm here." He sits with me for another couple minutes as I get my bearings. After some time, I'm okay enough to tell him what I saw in better detail. "The fire, when I went to find you. And I thought you were gone forever. It, it scared me so bad that day when I couldn't find you. In all our 6000 years, I've never not been able to find you when I want. I've always known where you were. But, that day, I was screaming your name and couldn't find you. I knew you were gone." Aziraphale's eyes moisten as I recount that day and he says, "Oh, dear. I'm glad you looked for me. I'm so sorry, Crowley, I'm sorry I wasn't able to tell you I had been discorporated until later that night when I found you at the bar. Uh, very emotional." I look at him, and recall that bar memory. "Aye, I was crying because I thought I'd never see you again. I had lost my best friend. I'm so so glad you're back though." Azi hugs me and we go downstairs and have our morning tea.