Existence

"Can you stop doing that?" I angrily ask Gabriel, who has been reprimanding Aziraphale all day. He sneers, "Do What?" I growl, "Existing." He laughs and I can barely keep my cool as every bone in my body wants to rip him apart. Gabriel looks at me, and says, "Don't you have to go comfort your angel?" I am clenching my fist, quickly losing the battle of not harming Gabriel. I know that if I hurt him, Aziraphale will pay and be very much in trouble. Gabriel might beat him worse than he did today, Aziraphale is currently at home with an awful concussion that neither I nor him can miracle away no matter how hard we try. I say through gritted teeth, "The only reason I'm here is to get vengeance for Zira. You hurt him earlier, and I won't stand for it." Gabriel no longer laughs, and says, "That, that got out of hand. He's the one who started fighting, I tried to make him stop and just explain things but he was ruthless." I shoot back, "I don't believe you, he wouldn't do that." Gabriel nods, "You're right, and I did throw him up against the wall of heaven for consorting with you, stopping the apocalypse. All his fault, and yours." Gabriel brandishes an Angel blade and hefts it in his hand. I am getting angrier by the second the more I think of how badly Zira is hurt and that's fuel for my fire. I turn into a snake and quickly slither behind Gabriel. Gabriel stabs the ground where I just was, and misses. All of a sudden, Im my normal self again and I've somehow gotten the angel blade. I shove Gabriel against the wall and do what I presume happened to Aziraphale. I bashed his head a few times and then, as an added measure, I cut Gabriel's cheek with the tip of the blade.
After the deed is done, I return to my Angel and check on him. He's doing better, and I try to miracle away the pain I know he's feeling. I'm successful and after I tell him what I did to Gabriel, he's angry for a few minutes. But, then he hugs me and thanks me for standing up for him.