The Perfect Fit to their Majorly Screwed Up Puzzle

"There has to be a way to find this woman," Kay said. She was looking over the case file in SUV while they drove back to the station.

"There isn't much we can do till Garcia gets us that list back," Hotch commented not taking his eyes off the road. She sat back in her seat and pushed the files aside. She needed something to help her think.

Music.

She hit the button and the radio immediately turned on to an old rock station.

"You listen to rock?" she asked incredulously.

"I'm full of surprises," he smirked.

"Mm I'm counting on it," She muttered to herself. Then her favorite song ever came on. "Oh my gosh this is my jam!" she squealed. He chuckled and she started to sing along. "Once I rose above the noise and confusion just to get a glimpse behind this illusion! I was soaring ever higher but I flew to high."

"Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man. Though my mind could think I still was a mad man. I hear the voices when I'm dreaming. I can hear the voices say! Carry on my wayward son, they'll be peace when you are done. Lay your weary head to rest, don't you cry no more," she banged her head and laughed while air guitar-ing the solos.

She figured her boss probably thought she was crazy but she isn't going to hide who she really is for anyone. No matter how smoking hot. She sang along to the rest of the song and by the time they got to the station she'd figured out most of this case.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"She's got to work at the school. She needs to not to stick out but be there enough so that it isn't abnormal for her to be there." Kay explained as they pulled up to the station. Hotch agreed and he pulled out his phone.

"Garcia it's Hotch." he said putting it on speaker.

"What can I do for you lover boy?" Hotch rolled his eyes and continued like he hadn't heard her. Kay laughed.

"I need you to get me the names of all the people who work smaller jobs at the school like a janitor or a cafeteria lady. Cross reference it with women who couldn't have any children." They pushed open the door to the station and JJ was standing there.

"Got it. There's one lady named Jessica Bunker, she couldn't have any kids and it looks like her boyfriend left her when he found out. She also had gone through some therapy but has since stopped seeing her therapist. Get this her mom died a week before the kidnappings began."

"Her mom and her fiance left her and she can't have any kids. She's just lonely," Kay concluded sadly.

"Address?"

"Sending it to you now."

"Thanks Garcia your the greatest," Hotch said.

"I know," She piped and Hotch ended the call.

"Lets go."

They got everyone together and got strapped up the their bullet proof vest. "Kay, you and I will go around front and Reid and Morgan will go to the back," Hotch ordered. She nodded and they went around an Kay knocked on the door.

"Jessica? This is Agent Travis with the FBI."

No answer. She was about to knock again but she heard whimpering behind the door. She back up and kicked the door open.

Which Hotch thought was hot. But this was no time for such thoughts.

Gun drawn she slowly entered the house,"Jessica?" she quickly turned a corner and there she was. She was in the living room and all the children were there but they looked okay. Frightened but okay and she had a gun to Sheila Parker's head. "Hey Jessica, Listen I'm gonna put my gun away and were gonna talk. Is that okay?" She asked lightly

The woman nodded and Kay holstered her gun,"Why don't you put that gun down okay? I know you never wanted to hurt these children. You love them and you just wanted to take care of them, right?" She nodded frightened.

"Yeah that's right. So just give me the gun so none of these precious babies get hurt okay?" She nudged closer.

"You promise not to hurt them?" Jessica asked.

"I promise." Kay came closer and she handed Kay the gun. Kay handed Hotch the gun and she pulled Sheila into her arms. "It's gonna be alright honey. Were gonna take all of you back to your momma's," Kay promised.

She looked at Jessica,"Honey I need you to go with these men okay?" Jessica nodded and followed the police officers. Kay still held Sheila in her arms she looked at the children.

"Who's ready to go see mommy!?" Kay asked excitedly.

A whole round of squeaky excited,"Me!"s erupted.

"Alright well follow these nice officers and they're gonna take you to your moms okay?" They all jumped and ran out the door laughing. Kay turned around to see that Hotch was still there watching her.

"You did good," He smiled lightly at her.

"Thanks Hotch," she grinned, proud that her new boss was impressed. "I'd like to get Sheila back to her family. Wanna come with?" Kay asked over her shoulder. Hotch agreed to come as long as he got to drive. They drove up to the Parker's house and knocked on the door. As soon as the door opened and they saw their baby they screamed and cried with joy. It was the beautiful reuniting of a family.

Family is something that everyone should have.

And it's something Kay wants.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

They wrapped everything up and got on the jet and started their journey back to D.C.

"Did you find out my talent SSA Derek Morgan?" Kay smirked.

He sighed and glared at her,"No. Did any of you?" He looked around to the rest of the team. They just shook there heads and mumbled no's until one deeper voice mumbled yes. Her head shot up and she looked at Hotch.

"How do you know?"

"It was easy to figure out really," He said. "You play the piano. I could tell by the way you always drum your fingers in a certain pattern when your nervous."

Her jaw dropped, "I hate profilers." They laughed but Kay knew what they were all thinking. Did Hotch really pay so much attention to her that he recognize the pattern in which she drummed her fingers?

"So that means Hotch gets whatever he wants," Morgan laughed suggestively and both her and Hotch glared at him.

"So what do you want Aaron?" Rossi asked not even attempting to hide his smirk.

"We'll see." Hotch replied looking down at his IPad for a desperate escape from their teams teasing.

"You must only be nervous around Hotch then 'cause i've never seen you do that," Morgan said and she blushed slightly.

"So what'd you think about your first case with the BAU newbie?" Morgan asked laid back with his headphones around his neck.

"It was great. I look forward to putting more bad guys to justice with my sexy new team," She grinned.

Hotch was sitting beside her quietly listening with a pleasant look on his face. He thought Kay was great and he's only known her for a few days. He couldn't believe how well and how quickly she'd just fit into their little family. Like a the missing piece to there majorly screwed up puzzle.

QOTD: What's your favorite TV show?

AOTD: Gee that's a hard question.... Hmm Doctor Who, Sherlock, Star Trek, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, CRIMINAL MINDS, Bones, Angel, Warehouse 13 and soooooo many more.

What's your answer? Tell me in the comments and have a nice day!!

~ Jet