Sadness in My Eyes

Isn't life funny? We spend all our lives striving for things like money, fame, and popularity. But what is it worth in the end? We don't realize how fleeting life is. We don't realize that we need to grasp and hang on to every precious memory that we can. We don't think that in a moment it could be taken away from us. We should help others and love everyone instead of racing for everyone's approval and stomping on heads to get to the top. All the these things passed through the back of Kay's mind as the unsub walked into the room. A short man with dark hair and cold brown eyes. They weren't like Hotch's eyes which were full of warmth and determination. Instead they were dark and cold and full of malice towards the world. Kay always thought Hotch had some super power with his eyes. He literally could stare down an unsub and he would start confessing. Freaky. But it was the sadness in Hotch's eyes that always broke Kays heart. He didn't deserve to be sad.

"It's nice to meet you, Miss Travis," Mitchell smirked.

"Can't say the same for you," Kay breathed. She had to stay calm. She had to stay alive.

He snorted,"The name's Mitchell but uh... you already knew that didn't you?" He sauntered his way over to her and she resisted the urge to thrash around against the restraints.

"My team is gonna catch you Mitchell wether it's now or tomorrow or a week from now they will catch you."

"You might as well give up now," Kay smirked. He glared at her with distaste.

"You think that your boyfriend, that pathetic Agent Hotchner, is gonna save you?"

"What do you even see in that guy? He's rude and bossy and to be honest he's got a borderline coffee addiction. He's not very nice to you, after all I did see the fight you guys had. It didn't look pretty." Kay just stared at him and he kept talking. Why did he care about her relationship with Hotch? Hotch wasn't ever her boyfriend.

"Hotch isn't my boyfriend," Kay stated.

He rolled his eyes,"Please don't lie, I've seen that look he gives you. I saw his face after you stormed out from the fight, like his whole world just crashed down," He laughed harshly. "It's pathetic."

He lit up a cigarette and took a few puffs before pressing the end into Kay's stomach. She resisted the urge to scream and breathed heavily. "Ugh I liked that shirt," She muttered. He laughed.

"You've got spirit but I can break that soon enough." He snuffed out the cigarette. He went into the other room and rolled Gabriella beside Kay. Kay smiled, "Hiya Gab, Just stay strong okay." Kay tried her best to make it look like she was convinced they could get out of here.

"Well isn't that sweet but now play time is over," Mitchell walked over to his shelf and grabbed a knife. "Who's first?"

Later on after the whole painful ordeal Mitchell decided that was enough for today. Mitchell took them off the tables and held a gun to Gabriella's head to make sure Kay didn't do anything. He led them into the room Gabriella came from and locked them in. Kay grab some towels left for them and did her best to stop Gabriella's bleeding before stoping her own. She used the left over towels to wrap around themselves like blankets. They huddled into the corner together trying to keep as warm as possible. Now they needed a distraction for a while. Something to keep their minds of their problems 'cause Gab didn't look so good and Kay couldn't have her going into shock.

"So Gab tell me about that fiancé of yours," Kay asked.

The corners of Gabs mouth twitched up almost into a smile. "He's wonderful, He just possible the amazing boyfriend on the planet,"She sighed.

"What about you, have you got anybody?" She asked.

"No not really. My family is pretty much gone and they don't really care about me. I haven't had a boyfriend in a long time...," Kay managed a half smile.

"I'm sensing a but somewhere in there."

Kay laughed.

"Well aren't you perceptive. Yeah there is one guy that I like a lot but it's kinda complicated," Kay answered.

"Is it agent Hotchner? The man Mitchell was talking about?" She asked. Kay nodded.

"Yeah I kinda feel bad 'cause we've been fighting recently," Kay admitted.

"Why?"

"He's a stubborn man who's afraid of his own emotions. But I really like him Gab," Kay said. She shifted her weight a bit to help balance the excruciating pain in her abdomen.

"Kay Hotchner... It has a bit of a ring to it," She giggled.

Kay laughed, "I can't even get him to ask me out so how am I ever gonna get him to marry me?"

"The thing is Gab, He was married once before and wife was killed by a guy that was stalking him. He almost killed Aaron too but what really drove him to catch the guy was the fact he almost killed his little son Jack," Kay explained. "I haven't met Jack but from what I hear he's a proper daddies boy. Oh and his wife Haley was beautiful! With shiny blonde hair and bright eyes...nothing like me," She sighed.

It got to the point where the adrenaline was shutting off and the blood loss was getting to heavy. Eventually both Kay and Gabby gave into the darkness.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNN Whuts gonna happen?????? Tune in next - what am I doing? Anyway, How was it huh? Are you excited to see what happens next? I know I am lol jk I know what happens. I'm sorry I have had a lot of sugar today. 

QOTD: Sequel *tongue click* or Nah? 

AOTD: It's up to you guys. There are only about six chapters left give or take. Do you guys want a sequel? I have started one but it's all up to you and your support if I continue it. Comment below if you are down for a part two!